Trump and the Power Tie

14 minutes ago, SF said:

The tie thing does not bother me in the least - I don't get hung up on the small stuff, bigger fish to fry ya know....  sf

And quite right too. 

All the same, seeing the president of the United States looking like a gormless adolescent bugs me. I really would not have thought any of the stylish women in his life would have let him go out like that.

By the way, i would be thinking this no matter what his politics were, or who's country leader he was. It just seems so odd to see a world leader with his necktie hanging down to his crotch. 

Edited by Shyheels
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SF said:

The tie thing does not bother me in the least - I don't get hung up on the small stuff, bigger fish to fry ya know....  sf

I expect there are some who would like to see him 'hung up' (or strung up) by his far-from-small tie.   ('Surely not', I hear you all cry. :shocked: )

23 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Don't know about you but I won't tolerate that!

If you tolerate this, then your children will be next https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX8szNPgrEs  To redress the balance https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=this+is+the+clock%2c+the+trumprton+clock&view=detail&mid=BB7376634DE1F9CA1012BB7376634DE1F9CA1012&FORM=VIRE  Wouldn't we all like to live in Trumpton?

President Obama (D) used to good naturedly poke fun at the Speaker of the House, John Boehner (R) for also being a man of color ( Boehner 's was red from overexposure to a sunlamp).  Either the color adjustment on my TV is out of wack or it looks like President Trump is following John Boehner 's lead.

Edited by Thighbootguy
Corrected spelling of John Boehner name. Thanks SF

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

John Boehner.....  

No body dared talk about obama's large ears or his lisp.....  Oh the humanity!!!!   Smile..  sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

13 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Berlusconi did

Is it just me, or does that sound like the title of a Harold Pinter play?

22 hours ago, Amanda said:

I think you are failing to recognise trump as an art form rather than a president.

Are we allowed to hit golf balls at him like we did at David Blain?

• 1 month later...
On 13/02/2017 at 1:19 AM, meganiwish said:

Is it just me, or does that sound like the title of a Harold Pinter play?

Are we allowed to hit golf balls at him like we did at David Blain?

It's just you!

Anyway caricaturists had quite a go at Obama and his large ears etc. 

Trump is indeed an art form - a sort of pastiche of identikit sketches.

Edited by Shyheels