New Boots

Bigfoot15

black thigh highs.jpg

New pair of boots. Wife bought these for me. Wasn't really a Christmas present since she gave them to me New Years Eve Morning. She said I could only wear them when she said I could, but that just happen to be that night at a party we were going to. Was a little nervous wearing the them outside my jeans. Well these are not my regular jeans. They were my wife's denim leggings. The pic above was taken on the way out the door. At a party of about 14 people, these boots were the talk of the party.

• Like 9

Looking good with the boots and leggings.  It is a look that is easy to get used to and be comfortable with.  How did the "talk at the party" go?

Your wife has great taste! :rocker:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

9 hours ago, Bigfoot15 said:

black thigh highs.jpg

New pair of boots. Wife bought these for me. Wasn't really a Christmas present since she gave them to me New Years Eve Morning. She said I could only wear them when she said I could, but that just happen to be that night at a party we were going to. Was a little nervous wearing the them outside my jeans. Well these are not my regular jeans. They were my wife's denim leggings. The pic above was taken on the way out the door. At a party of about 14 people, these boots were the talk of the party.

I am super jealous of the boots and the fact your wife had you wear them to a party! Keep it going!

Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments. Something has developed that I don't understand. I like it but it is very unexpected. After the party on new years eve when we got home my wife had some demands that were unexpected. Before we went to bed my wife set out a maid uniform for me to put on in the morning. she told me to wear my new new boots and the maid uniform and have breakfast ready before she got up. I did what she said and after breakfast she had me clean the house.  After I did that I fixed lunch and she said to enjoy the football games on TV. She told me that once my chores were done I could do as I pleased. But when I was doing chores I was to wear my heels and maid outfit. Wondering where this is headed.

Sounds like she's into I little link. You may have discovered a side of her you didn't know was there. If you enjoy the submissive roll you may be in for some more treats. Your shoes made become more provocative over time too.