Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlexC94

Cowboy curiosity

6 posts in this topic

Last Saturday, I was in my local takeaway for a pizza when these 2 little girls came in. They both said that they liked my cowboy boots, and they asked where I got them from and many other things. Who knows, I might have set them off to get a pair of their own in the future.

1 person likes this

Cowboy boots ain't what they used to be. Years ago, they had a heel. Now my work boots usually have more heel than what they put out as western bootware.

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Heelster said:

Cowboy boots ain't what they used to be. Years ago, they had a heel. Now my work boots usually have more heel than what they put out as western bootware.

I found that if you buy women's western boots they often have a higher heel than the men's boots.

13 hours ago, Heelster said:

You are so right!  I have spent so many hours trying to find vintage Justins or Fryes with the higher riding heels of yesterday.  And, as always, when I do find a nice pair, they are way too small...

Alex- Hopefully you can post some pics of your cowboy boots for us to enjoy.

1 person likes this

On 13/12/2016 at 5:46 AM, hh4evr1 said:

I found that if you buy women's western boots they often have a higher heel than the men's boots.

That's where I'm heading.

1 person likes this