Shoe Dangler

HeelsWearer

Hi. I've met quite a few of you on this site that seem to be awed when women dangle their heels. I admit, I do it and never knew it was so distracting to men - I did it unconsciously. There is this TV show I sometimes watch and there's a woman who is an avid shoe dangler, right down to the tips of her toes and swings it. I'm not really into her politics, but I thought a few of you here (yes, mostly guys from I can tell) would enjoy this clip. A little about her. She is 65 years old and is very beautiful and she wears 4 to 5 inches daily. I give her credit there and I hope I can do the same!

• Like 5

Hey Heelswearer,

I confess I too can be mesmerised by the "Shoe Dangle"... And I suspect that goes for most men. :cheeky:

Thanks for posting the clip. I haven't heard of Jeanine Pirro. (Apart from living nine time zones away, I'm more "NPR" person than a Fox News person... :giggle:

• Like 2

I couldn't agree more.  I often wonder if most women have any idea what it does to us men.  Thanks for posting that clip…for as often as i watch Fox News i never saw any shoe play.  Guess I'm too busy screaming at the TV?  ; )

• Like 2

I have a few comments regarding the dangling!!!

First of all, even though it seems as though she doesn't know she's doing it, it is incredibly sexy and I don't know if I would be able to pay attention to someone doing it.

Second, it appears like she only uses the shoes for the look.  The shoes look like they have never been used for walking, the sole is completely unused.

Third, I would never be able to that as I only have boots!!!

I conclude that it does look great!!!

• Like 2

You make some good points Thighmax.  I was going back and forth with a member and we began discussing her. We both agreed that when she was a prosecutor she probably did wear her high heels in court. But I'm not so sure she would have been sitting at the prosecutors table dangling and swinging her shoe like that. Courts are prim and proper with protocol to follow. I think it would kind of look a little trashy if she dangled. My feeling is that when you are trained to be a lawyer that you not only learn law, but you learn about presentation and style. Lawyers have to be careful of any sighs they make, facial expressions, what they wear, the way they sit, and everything has to be very proper in order to be effective and give yourself a chance at winning. With that in mind, I think she would have to realize she was shoe dangling in court and that probably wasn't accepted protocol. That's just my opinion. But who knows, maybe she knew she was doing it and liked the tease aspect of the whole thing.

So please vote :happy:: I cast my vote for NO dangling in court.

• Like 1

I've seen some lady lawyers recently, and none were wearing heels. Most dressed almost frumpy, with no style. Kinda bland, so I'm thinking they don't want to dress to impress (then again, I live in the sticks where fashion is forgotten.)

Edited by Heelster

A great clip, Heelswearer, your role as forum dangling correspondent is top absolutely drawer :cheeky:

Mercy, that's some sweet news anchoring! Producers are keyed in to everything and you wonder if they encourage her to dangle as there were plenty of long shots that displayed her footwork perfectly. We have some delightful female presenters on breakfast to in the UK showing plenty of leg... but I often muse that would it really hurt them to throw in the odd dangle?

I fear it's more a case of hope rather than expectation :sad:

• Like 1

Seen this happen with dangling heel platforms from a older attractive business woman who was the President of worlds biggest retailer, it often is distracting. This is done on purpose  targeted to get attention and lose focus from the males talking to her. I know i did, just about drooled over her legs crossed making other males seeing what i was staring upon. She knew it but ignored my stares but other guys adjusting themselves sitting on the chairs. 

We as men know fully well where our mind wanders or is taken by surprise seeing some platform heels done up right, add a little movement to be noticed. Sort of same notion can be done when someone shakes their arm or wrist making others aware of their rolex watch or jewellery worn. 

On 5-12-2016 at 5:03 PM, Thighmax said:

I have a few comments regarding the dangling!!!

First of all, even though it seems as though she doesn't know she's doing it, it is incredibly sexy and I don't know if I would be able to pay attention to someone doing it.

Second, it appears like she only uses the shoes for the look.  The shoes look like they have never been used for walking, the sole is completely unused.

Third, I would never be able to that as I only have boots!!!

I conclude that it does look great!!!

I wouldn't be surprised if they are only for on camera. Once the director calls cut, they're probably off. Maybe they're required to wear heels on camera, maybe they just want to look good on camera, I'm more leaning towards the female vanity thing. In my country I've noticed that of the female news presenters who wear heels during the news they generally seem to be wearing the same pair every time. So they probably keep them in their dressing rooms.

On 7-12-2016 at 0:33 AM, Heelster said:

I've seen some lady lawyers recently, and none were wearing heels. Most dressed almost frumpy, with no style. Kinda bland, so I'm thinking they don't want to dress to impress (then again, I live in the sticks where fashion is forgotten.)

At the university where I work I've noticed that the law faculty has more students wearing high heels, and higher high heels, then all the other faculties combined. Still not much but I do notice it. Take it for what its worth.

There's a breakfast news show here in the Netherlands that has two female news presenters who alternate every two days. One of them looks picture perfect, nicely toned legs, always wears 5" Louboutins, highest I've seen on news presenters in the Netherlands, and she also does a lot of dangling. It can't be because of the director because whenever the director zooms out and we get a nice dangling shot to watch, half of the time they're obscured by a bar of scrolling news text. Still, always a good day to wake up too. The other presenter unfortunately looks like a peasant in comparison. She also wears heels, but mostly 3", maybe 3.5" ankle boots, they look so low in comparison, and you never see her dangle.

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I never saw the appeal in this. Is it a foot thing? is it sort of she is uncovering herself thing? I happen to think many people have very attractive feet but i guess i don't connect the two. 

When i see this sort of thing, i always sort of thought...."if her heels are that uncomfortable that she can't keep them on, maybe she should by some other heels "

Just thought i'd ask :)

17 hours ago, robbiehhw said:

I never saw the appeal in this. Is it a foot thing? is it sort of she is uncovering herself thing? I happen to think many people have very attractive feet but i guess i don't connect the two. 

When i see this sort of thing, i always sort of thought...."if her heels are that uncomfortable that she can't keep them on, maybe she should by some other heels "

There's a train of thought it replicates coital activity with the rhythmic rocking back and forth and thrusting of the foot into the tight, tempting confines of an eagerly anticipating toe box.

On 06/01/2017 at 3:15 AM, robbiehhw said:

Dittto. I just don't get it. If I noticed anybody doing it at all, which I probably wouldn't, I would wonder when/if the dangled shoe was going to fall off. I had never even heard of shoe dangling as an erotic interest until I read this thread. It is certainly nothing that holds any interest or appeal to me.

Edited by Shyheels
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Strumpher said:

There's a train of thought it replicates coital activity with the rhythmic rocking back and forth and thrusting of the foot into the tight, tempting confines of an eagerly anticipating toe box.

http://www.bing.com/search?FORM=INCOH2&PC=IC04&PTAG=ICO-af4fe336&q=je+t'aime+moi+non+plus  Who knows what kidneys have to do with it?

On 1/5/2017 at 10:15 AM, robbiehhw said:

Also, if the shoe or shoes are that easy to slip off while seated, how does one actually walk, when it comes time to walk the walk, without constantly stepping out of one's shoes accidentally? I would find that extremely annoying. Nevertheless, it is a practice that I find somewhat, though not magnetically, attractive.

14 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Also, if the shoe or shoes are that easy to slip off while seated, how does one actually walk, when it comes time to walk the walk, without constantly stepping out of one's shoes accidentally? I would find that extremely annoying. Nevertheless, it is a practice that I find somewhat, though not magnetically, attractive.

Agreed when i wear pumps they remain firmly on my feet. Unless i want to take them off. Maybe thong sandals dangle a bit but they have too. :)