Nancy Jayjii mid-thigh suede boots

whynotheels

Last time I was in heels was the fall of 2011 in 4 & 1/2 plastic Pleasers sandals.  plastic sole, plastic heel, clear plastic across ball of foot.  In the seven years before that I had a couple pairs of Pleasers pumps --plastic soles and carboard uppers.

Now I'm thinking of taking that next step and getting a pair of real heels.  Leather sole, suede uppers, reasonable heel.  I found these Nancy Jayjii mid-thigh boots.   Anyone have experience with these boots or company?

Nancy Jayjii boots

61q5rXupLCL._UL1500_.jpg

Edited by whynotheels
Misspelled Nanxy
  • Like 1

No experience with that brand but they look like good boots.  For a less expensive entry back into heels check out my recent post about shoeshow.com:  Recent Post

Ive bought four pair of OTK boots from them and absolutely love them.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Good question.  The only way I can find this topic is when is shows up in my unread content page.  I tried searching the sub-forum and couldn't find it, however searching this forums does find it.

The breadcrumbs for this page don't show that it is in any of the forums on heelsformen.net.

Capture.PNG

I didn't realize this thread was from the sub-forum.  Sounds to me like a good @Techquestion.  It would be interesting to know how you created the topic.

Edited by Thighbootguy

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.