6" heels

curiousheels

I have spent countless hours walking around the city wearing 6" heels.  In fact, I have a couple of pairs exactly like the pair you reference and, once you become used to wearing heels this high, there're amongst the most comfortable I own.  

Most importantly, in my opinion, is to learn how to wear them, become confident and comfortable wearing them before venturing into the public.  Practice, practice and more practice is the only way.

• Like 2

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hi, I own 3 pairs of 6 inch heels from Pleaser which I wear at home. At the beginning it was quite difficult but once you get used to them they are really fine and the look is great as well. In fact I would not go for lower ones now.

• Like 1

I have one pair of 6" heels (court/pump)My first pair were my normal size but were too big and my foot kept sliding forward leaving a gap at the heel. They went to another male who wears heels and I got the same pair in the next size down and they fit better. 

They took a bit of practice to get used to them. I had only worn 4" before. I would have got 5" first then got the 6" but the 5" were out of stock. :)

I did eventually get a pair of 5" too.

Edited by hh4evr1
  • Like 2

Pleaser gets a bad rep for selling Chinese made heels (read: cheap), but generally they tend to very wearable. I found them to be a lot more comfortable then more expensive brands that cost 2x or 3x times as much. Took me some time to find out my real size though.

curiousheels,

There are many members experienced in 6" heels. I am only 5'8" and have high arches so high heels seem to be made for me. Some here only where them in private or only at certain functions. I have worn them more on a daily basis from nearly 6" wedge sandals on summer shopping trips or just travelling around the country to platform sandals at  events or pumps and boots to cooler-weather events. It is something I have wanted to master. Once mastered then the required outward confidence will be seen and the world will have to accept you on your terms. Just ask people like Bubba136 and Thighbootguy for starters. The average height of all of my shoes is just over 6" since the lowest ones are around 5" and the tallest ones are around 8". The vast majority of my wedges are right around 6". 

HappyinHeels

• Like 1

• 1 month later...