68 Year Old High Heel Wearer (You Tube)

HeelsWearer

I have seen a very tiny, very old woman in our town (she must be well in her eighties) walking confidently across the parking lot in our local Sainsbury's supermarket in what look to be four or five inch stiletto heels. She is always immaculately dressed and one has the sense that she has always worn heels and cannot imagine not doing so now. She appears to be utterly at home in them.

• Like 2

Is no big deal at all. I kind of like the way she makes the point that every body is different and every body reacts differently to things. Who is Russia to outlaw high heels? I also posted it because I like some of her shoes :fine:. Believe me, I plan on being in my high heels daily, even when I'm 78 :cheeky:. For an unprofessional production done at her dining room table I think she does a pretty good job conveying her feelings and message.

Edited by HeelsWearer
  • Like 2

One day while shopping with my mom we ran into an "older" lady, mid to late 60's would have been my guess, wearing nice blouse, jeans and a pair of well worn heels. She was shopping in the pet supplies isle and my mom just started talking to her. We stood and visited for 15-20 minutes, all the time I was admiring her in what appeared to be her knock about heels. I had the sense about her that she had some money by the way she dressed and her appearance, and she had quite and edge to her personality. She did know how to strut about in those heels and it was obvious she was more than comfortable wearing them. I found her quite attractive even though she was not a great beauty and showed her age. Her appearance and personality made up for any other short comings. Plus she was 15+ years older than me. Even so the thought passed through my head that if I was a single man I might have given her my phone number, or asked for hers.

• Like 1

It sounds to me like maybe you ought to send the link to your censorious doctor. People's bodies respond to stresses and physical training in different ways. I've never worn high heels although I have strong and flexible ankles from years of running, fencing and cycling so I suspect I probably could manage if I tried. I do know that one of my pairs of otk boots has block heels two and a bit inches high and I know that when I wear them my lower back tends to feel much better. (I have back troubles and wearing those boots and standing up wen I work definitely helps)     

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Pumped said:

One day while shopping with my mom we ran into an "older" lady, mid to late 60's would have been my guess, wearing nice blouse, jeans and a pair of well worn heels. She was shopping in the pet supplies isle and my mom just started talking to her. We stood and visited for 15-20 minutes, all the time I was admiring her in what appeared to be her knock about heels. I had the sense about her that she had some money by the way she dressed and her appearance, and she had quite and edge to her personality. She did know how to strut about in those heels and it was obvious she was more than comfortable wearing them. I found her quite attractive even though she was not a great beauty and showed her age. Her appearance and personality made up for any other short comings. Plus she was 15+ years older than me. Even so the thought passed through my head that if I was a single man I might have given her my phone number, or asked for hers.

Sounds like someone who knows how to live

• Like 1