New marketing for pantyhose for Men

mtnsofheels

I just noticed last night that Wolford has added a Men section on their Online store which displays 8 pairs of tights/pantyhose. While we have always had the availability to buy whatever we want this marketing is a new avenue for pantyhose to the male consumer. This is very good move for added confidence for all men to wear pantyhose as a regular fashion item. See link to their website.
http://www.wolfordshop.com/men

While our member Steve has been a leader for years marketing to men for Men's pantyhose, it appears another larger company is now doing that as well. In Europe Gerbe has done this for a lot of years, but this one is on Wolford's US site as well.

Maybe I'm doing something wrong. When I click on your link, I am taken to the Wolford site as expected, I can see the word "Men," and there is stuff below it to click on, but after that I see nothing but the same incredibly leggy and thin female model. Where are the male models, so that we might know how these things actually look? On Steve's site, there are many pictures of males modeling the products.

• Like 1

I found another site which is also talking about the Wolford Men's section, interestingly it also shows pictures of men in tights from their 1990's Men's campaign which disappeared. So i think they have been working to bring Men back into their market..again. The site below also does a lot of reviews for hosiery, Wolford being one of them. It is nice to see the trend and hopefully we can see a change for Men's fashion.

http://hosieryformen.blogspot.ca/2016/11/wolford-add-tights-to-mens-category-in.html

• 10 months later...

I'm surprised nothing from Steve63130 yet so I'll chime in. I know a guy, no a ham radio operator, no a men's hosiery entrepreneur living in Central Ohio who knows all about this. His little firm is called Activskin.com and the products are made in the United States.  Get quality hosiery made for men and made in the United States. How the heel could you go wrong??? The truth is out there.....somewhere near Columbus, Ohio.  HappyinHeels

• Like 1

• 2 years later...