Kinky Boots

I know there have been threads on the musical Kinky Boots. This is more about the publicity campaign here in Melbourne where it has recently opened. At the Sofitel, on Collins Street, where I am staying all of the Do Not Disturb signs are Kinky Boots themed, with an image of a crop-wielding buxom lass in red patent thigh boots. Seeing such lively Do Not Disturb signs hanging on the door knobs of so many rooms along the corridor as I go down to breakfast creates a colourful impression of the sorts of activities that might be going on behind all these closed doors.

Its hard to keep a straight face.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shyheels said:

Do Not Disturb signs are Kinky Boots themed, with an image of a crop-wielding buxom lass in red patent thigh boots.

A picture is worth a thousand words.  Can you snap one?

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I can - but I've had no time to shoot, process, and upload,  being very much on the go and with only an iPad to do it with. I am planning on souveniring it, so it will appear. They are quite some Do Not Disturb signs, believe me. Funny and in good taste.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Shyheels said:

I know there have been threads on the musical Kinky Boots. This is more about the publicity campaign here in Melbourne where it has recently opened. At the Sofitel, on Collins Street, where I am staying all of the Do Not Disturb signs are Kinky Boots themed, with an image of a crop-wielding buxom lass in red patent thigh boots. Seeing such lively Do Not Disturb signs hanging on the door knobs of so many rooms along the corridor as I go down to breakfast creates a colourful impression of the sorts of activities that might be going on behind all these closed doors.

Its hard to keep a straight face.

Im in melb sun through thur next week. Hope crown is the same. 

I am definitely going to go try on the wittner kinky boots promo boots. Only available at the Collins St shop in Melbourne 

• Like 1

Regards

James