Swedeheelers (slow) progress

swedeheeler

Thought it'd take longer time than this to start this thread...

Anyway. There's a halloween party next friday night. I have considered both back and forward but today was the first step in this progress.

Took my cowboy boots to a cobbler today to get some accurate treatment products. To say this. I dont was nervous at all. He got stunned when I took the boots out of the bag. Whoaw, sexy boots, they are way cool he said. He wanted also put out a pic of them on the webpage. Go for it I said. There was many questions about them.

Then he recommended me to put a outsole on the boots. This meeting couraged me forward. My b*lls growed very much of this, and that leads to the halloween outing next friday.

As I live at my parents while restoring my own house they'll gotta know first of all but they hasn't seen them, yet... But the reactions will I share with y'all :)

And of course. I have been inspired of all outings and more from you guys. Without this board I'd still seen heels on guys as something kinky, including myself.

Edited by swedeheeler

We sat and watched TV tonight. A show called Idol (compare to x factor)

Have noticed this behaviour earlier as well.

Especially my mom is very quick to put labels on folks that's peeping out from the crowd and acting a little more speedy with a little more gestures, or more genderbreaking clothing, especially guys, as homosexuals.

This creeps me a little bit actually. But should I even bother 'bout it at all? 

Edit: Or when I thinking about it. I cant live in the shoe closet for all future. But somehow... do I believe somewhere that they have a thought about my ownership of one pair, the cowboy boots, maybe more.

Edited by swedeheeler

Liberal and tolerant Scandinavia wasn't _that_ tolerant just a generation ago.  But things are changing real fast for the better, especially in big cities.

Guess your parents' generation was quick to label  people because of the way they dress or behave. Maybe keep the stilettos in the closet for a while and start gradually, not giving any shock therapy. Your parents may turn out to be more tolerant than you think, just give them a little time to get used to the idea of you wearing heeled shoes, little by little.

BTW what sort of cowboy boots you are talking about? Block heeled cowboy boots are quite unisex, even if heels are 5-10cm.

• Like 1

Firdt. Outed for my mother. She laughed. A lot.

Then she calmed down. Liked them. Wondered how I got the idea to buy them. She texted a image to my older brother. Directly he answered brokeback mountain. I texted him that it took more balls than he got to wear them and stick out. Still no answer from him.:biggrin:

20161104_204420.jpg

Edited by swedeheeler
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, swedeheeler said:

Then she calmed down. Liked them. Wondered how I got the idea to buy them. She texted a image to my older brother. Directly he answered brokeback mountain. I texted him that it took more balls than he got to wear them and stick out. Still no answer from him.:biggrin:

20161104_204420.jpg

Ridem cowboy.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

4 hours ago, las said:

Absolutely stunning heels and great outfit, well done!

Sorry if you already posted this, but where did you find the boots? :)

Thank you.

I got a lot positive reactions tonight. Did even won price for best outfit.

The boots. Found at ebay miguel jones custom boots user cowboybootsusa  ordered with suede madetomeasure with white inlays.

• Like 1

What more...

The self confidence was on top, I was the highest tonight. By a quarter of an inch.

Got the question:  Can you even walk in them? My answer: I can run in them as well.

Edited by swedeheeler

11 hours ago, swedeheeler said:

20161104_204420.jpg

Awesome outfit. All you need is a Mustang.

After all the nervousness & worry, the effort was worth it.

First prize :clap::prize: :rocker:

3 hours ago, CPB said:

Awesome outfit. All you need is a Mustang.

After all the nervousness & worry, the effort was worth it.

First prize :clap::prize: :rocker:

Thank you :) yes, I actually went to ridingschool for a year when I was around 6 or 7 years old. So it's in my blood since then but have only riding on a horse 2 or 3 times afterwards.

Yep it was a bit nervous outing for mom. I said to her that I got something that needed big b*lls to wear before I showed them. My self confidence growed to the top when showing'em. She even said that I fitted as cowboy. 

At the party I got a lot positive reactions for my boots. Even compared heel height with the ladies at the party :biggrin: I won. By a 1/4"

Dang it was fun :)

Now I got blooded teeth.

Edited by swedeheeler
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, mlroseplant said:

Good for you! I'm glad you had such a successful party, and received positive reactions.

:)

Best part of it all. Was worried to get homo label of my mom but she defended me from my brothers comment about brokeback mountain with the words "you're absolutley not gay"

6 minutes ago, swedeheeler said:

:)

Best part of it all. Was worried to get homo label of my mom but she defended me from my brothers comment about brokeback mountain with the words "you're absolutley not gay"

I really don't care whether people think I'm gay, I know who I am. My wife seems to care a great deal. My construction worker friends are quick to point out to people that I'm not gay, should the smallest hint of the subject arise. People are funny.

More importantly for you: I think it sounds like your mom is supportive in a way that gives you confidence, and that is nice. My family is also supportive of me.

We are who we are. Good there. Labels just annoys. ;) 

I'm glad that this was done :) and for all positive reactions.

My parents has always been supportive, in a good way. But sometimes a little suspecting.

Now they are an art on the wall when not being rocked ;)

20161105_230506.jpg

• Like 4

Got some feedback today. Apparently I had the best outfit. Words was: You were the king! And yesterday at the grocery store there was many smiles and hi-fives.

Checking out for a suitable shirt and have found something that might work, even w/o shoes and hat. What do you think?

Shirt

Edited by swedeheeler

That is a great looking shirt if you're really pushing the "Cowboy Western" look.  I've seen similar styles worn by musicians pushing the "Nashville Country Western" look. So dust off that guitar... you may have a whole new career ahead of you. 

59 minutes ago, swedeheeler said:

And yesterday at the grocery store there was many smiles and hi-fives.

Sounds like you have already started a fan club. :clap:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

17 hours ago, swedeheeler said:

Add the boots to this if it isn't to wet weather

Sounds like you need to get a pair that you don't mind stepping into some mud while wearing them.  Many regular western boots are designed with that in mind.

2 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Sounds like you need to get a pair that you don't mind stepping into some mud while wearing them.  Many regular western boots are designed with that in mind.

Actually. We got winter now. Have walked with the boots in the snow without problems, ofc treated with impregnation ;) I would only use worker shoes or rain boots in the mud.

But what we got now is above 0°C or +32°F so all snow has melted down to some rubbish... Last week it was below zero/32°F and heavy snowfall

Edited by swedeheeler

Swede

You look very masculine and powerful in those boots buddy....And, you are absolutely right...It takes big b!@#s to wear them publicly and proudly, a sure sign of a masculine guy to me!  Keep up the great work and enjoy yourself, LOVE those heels buddy.

31 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

Swede

You look very masculine and powerful in those boots buddy....And, you are absolutely right...It takes big b!@#s to wear them publicly and proudly, a sure sign of a masculine guy to me!  Keep up the great work and enjoy yourself, LOVE those heels buddy.

Thank you pebblesf. To be honest. I love the boots! I'm wearing them with pride :) 

People may think whatever they want. I offer myself ;)