Decent oxfords in leather, us15

swedeheeler

Trying to find some decent oxies with 5 inch arch but it's a tough job. I'd prefer leather. Sadly the Seduce 460 in leather are discontinued.

Got a new craving for oxies since i saw a neat girl were wearing a pair with about 4.5 inch wooden heels. She was very loudly :biggrin: 

Edited by swedeheeler

3 hours ago, swedeheeler said:

Trying to find some decent oxies with 5 inch arch but it's a tough job. I'd prefer leather. Sadly the Seduce 460 in leather are discontinued.

Got a new craving for oxies since i saw a neat girl were wearing a pair with about 4.5 inch wooden heels. She was very loudly :biggrin: 

Check these out, i think they are what you're looking for. They are from Isola and have 4.75 inch heels. I photo'd them with my 1969 heels I'm wearing today and shown in my avatar for comparison. The heel on the stiletto is 5.25". These are comfortable, got mine off of ebay and pretty sure thet are no longer available.

PA210007.jpgPA210008.jpgPA210006.jpgPA210005.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, swedeheeler said:

Got a img from my manufacturer.

Yep there's red seams and red outsole as well. Heel height is 5 inch. Based on the isola tora.

1392745503-899781169.jpg

Red stitching is very subtle yet certainly adds to the look. I think the laces need to be a deeper red to match 

maybe just the lighting though 

• Like 1

Regards

James

• 2 weeks later...

Recieved the oxies today. Looked good but yes the ribbons were a tad light. The fit was sadly too small for being us15 . More like us13 or us14. Could hardly fit them on my feets with a shoe horn.

20161124_180019.jpg

Edited by swedeheeler