OK guys, I need your opinion

HeelsWearer

Really cute charm that will go even better with a less flashy shoe (like your avatar).  If the goal is to show off the charm then contrast is what attracts attention so the charm will stand out even more with a plain shoe and maybe even dark hose.  However those heels will also do a pretty good job of attracting attention.

Love the charm.

• Like 3

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hi HeelsWearer,

I'm with Thighbootguy on this one. I like those shoes and I like the ankle bracelet. But there's a lot going on with those shoes already...

I reckon it might look great with a pair of your black sliders, though... :happy:

Edited by BootsOnly
  • Like 2

Great shoes! I am imagine a lady that wears heels regular as yourself probably has a well toned pair of legs also. Heels tend to accentuate the legs muscles. Thus your anklet puts your look over the top. Great choice.

• Like 5

22 hours ago, HeelsWearer said:

I mentioned that I thought I'd spice things up and buy an ankle bracelet for the first time in my life! I went shopping on the web and found an ankle bracelet with a high heel charm attached to it. Now I want you all to be honest with me because this is really branching out for me. What do you think of this one?

Rhinestone High Heel Charm Sterling Silver SEP Rope Anklet Adore

Perfect ankle bracelet to go with those sexy heels!!!!

• Like 1

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

I usually  envision anklets as a means of dressing up more casual outfits such as flats and and sandals. But I think that one would be nice for adding  a bit of flair to a pair of plain pumps. My $.02

• Like 1

HeelsWearer

I love the heels and bracelet. Great package ! However, If you want to spice it up even more - Would you be interested

in a dirty old man wears the same stuff ? I even come cheap.     spikesmike       Love those shoes.

• Like 1

Thank you all for responding and responding so positively. I ordered the ankle bracelet last night and can't wait for it to arrive. Just for clarification, the picture is from the website. Those aren't my legs (darn it) or my high heels. But I agree they do look nice! Thanks again, Carol

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HeelsWearer said:

Thank you all for responding and responding so positively. I ordered the ankle bracelet last night and can't wait for it to arrive. Just for clarification, the picture is from the website. Those aren't my legs (darn it) or my high heels. But I agree they do look nice! Thanks again, Carol

Hum... some folks would call that "bait and switch", but we don't have folks like that posting here.  However, we are expecting a picture of the real ankle bracelet on your real foot with your real shoe. :penitent:

• Like 3

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

7 hours ago, HeelsWearer said:

Still think the ankle bracelet could go well with the right boots... :cheeky:

• Like 1

On ‎2016‎/‎10‎/‎22 at 5:35 PM, HeelsWearer said:

I guess that's what happens when you throw a line in the water & hope for a nibble. Not here on HHP, no,we don't nibble we steal everything, hook, line, sinker, fishing rod, the beers in the cooler box, the meat on the braai :evil1: . But then again in for a penny in for a pound.

Beautiful charm, will look great with a pair of heels

You must definitely show us a picture of the of you wearing the ankle bracelet

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I wouldn't wear the anklet you pictured from the web, to "fancy" a style for me.  I do wear "simple" chain anklets (and toe rings) regularly.  Anklets look very stylish - ha ha, if I were a gal I would have written "feminine."  I really enjoy my anklets and toe rings.  Here is a picture of "me" wearing "my" anklet, in heels of course.    Have fun all...  sf

IMG_9926.jpg

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"