NL/BE Meet

gj

for me it is indifferent, Bruxels Gand Lille Rottedam Amsterdam all is fine.

Is it just the 3 of us being interested?

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

• 3 weeks later...

I've been watching this thread since October and you guys really aren't getting anywhere. Somebody has to step forward and say, "This is the date, and this is the place. Be there." Then it will happen. If you just continue to talk around it and nobody takes charge, it will never happen.

Heel meets are fun. But somebody has to be the organizer. Good luck!

Steve

Edited by Steve63130
  • Like 1

I've never been to a heel meet before, for various reasons, but I really 'd love to go to this one, if the date and place is right.

But since I have no experience in organising this or what to expect I can't really step forward.

Nonetheless I hope somebody will :)

No experience is necessary, Freek83. It's easy.

1. You call a restaurant or pub and tell them you'd like a reservation for 10 people but you don't know exactly how many will show up. Pick a time and date to suit you. A private room is best, but if you can't get that, then get what you can.

2. You post an announcement on this thread that the heel meet will be on such a time and date and place. Give clear directions if needed. Ask people to acknowledge if they can make it ("RSVP")

3. Wait for responses. If you get enough, it's a go. If you don't, call the restaurant/pub and change the reservation to another date and time and try again.

Of course try to pick a time and date that will not conflict with holidays or sports events, etc.

If you wait for others to do it, you may wait forever. If you want it to happen, take charge, make the arrangements, announce it, and people should plan to be there. It's really that simple. Don't be surprised if a few people who aren't very brave chicken out at the last minute. That happens. Their loss.

If you can plan to meet at a place near some shoe shopping sites, that is always best. You can get some exercise after you eat!

Good luck and please report how it goes.

Steve

• Like 1

@Steve63130 you are absolutly right. I agree. This is mode of operation not getting a meet going. The reason is quite simple, time. I was taken up by some work stuff on a tight deadline.

As december is coming up I was thinking of doing a meet next year in january. I'll pick a date and location and post it to this tread.

GJ

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

Great! look forward to it. 

@Steve63130 

I get what you're saying and it makes it seem so easy but I never wore heels in public or with other people. If the date and time is right, I probably will be brave enough to not chicken out but I don't feel confident enough to organise something like picking a pub/location etc..

I know that a meeting probably consist of men wearing heels and I would gladly join but never done this before, specially in my area. 

So i need to build some confidence first.. taking small steps here :-)

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...