This site has given me quite an education!!

HeelsWearer

My wife says the same thing when she wear her heels. We both now always look for peoples reactions. Although they are subtle you can always tell when someone goes out of their way to get that second glance. Or even a stare although it may from across a a food court. Lets face it...heels will always be attractive and people like to look at nice things. More often they are probably jealous that you can carry that look off. Enjoy the attention... sounds like you you looked great!

• Like 4

Thanks bnchmrk, that's quite a nice compliment. I still can't help but giggle how clueless I was to all this! I found a picture almost exactly like mine from Saturday and posted them. I'm not very good with taking pictures and downloading, etc., height challenged and technically challenged!

• Like 2

You have no idea how much pleasure you have brought to an appreciative audience for the past 30+ years :)

Those shoes would certainly grabbed my attention. The question is, now you are aware, do you go conservative and keep your feet pressed to the floor, or do you continue to dangle with pride knowing the effect it will have on 'enthusiasts'?

Edited by Strumpher
  • Like 1

I am conservative by nature. No make-up, very little jewelry, appropriate clothes, etc. I will have to give your question some thought, though. I dangle my heels and dip out of my heels without thought. I will be more aware of who's peaking. If I feel comfortable with the situation I may "put on a little show" for an admirer, but I'll have to build up to that. I'll let you know... :cheeky:

• Like 3

I think many women do this oblivious to the mesmerising effect it can have. Then there are those who know EXACTLY the effect it has and enjoy the power it imbues them with to leave otherwise unflappable men like gibbering idiots.

I doubt we'd have it any other way, though ;)

• Like 2

Heelswearer, I am surprised you did not know about the attraction to heels that many people, men and women, have. A nice looking woman, dressed well, wearing a classy pair of heels just about turns me into a babbling idiot! If I had seen you in your white shorts and heels I would have been struggling to not look, or at least try not to stare! 

I hope now that you know the power of heels you learn to enjoy it and don't feel weird about us guys watching, take it as a great compliment when you have distracted us to the point of mental lockup!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, HeelsWearer said:

bnchmrk - The shoes I wore to Disney are made by Ellie Shoes. I'm not sure if they are still on the market. Perhaps Amazon or E-Bay. They really are comfortable.

http://www.ellieshoes.com/showcase/ProductDetail.asp?div=6&dpt=&ctg=&PROD_CD=609-BARBARA

And I was looking at a pair recently, but the shop only had a size 8 and I need a 9 or 10.

Still available - I just may have to order a pair. I've found Ellie to be comfortable

• Like 1

HeelsWearer, I used to work next to a lady who was a stockings wearer who dangled her stilettos off the end of her toe all day.

I swear that looking back, for the couple of years she was there I have no memories of anything else that happened during that period time, such was the hold her under-the-desk-dangling activities had on me ;P

• Like 3

On 18/10/2016 at 0:49 AM, HeelsWearer said:

I joined this site just a couple of weeks ago. I found it while shopping for shoes. I am short and always looked at my high heels as a functional asset to me. I never thought about or noticed anyone admiring my high heels, as I've been wearing them since high school. I may get the occasional comment of, "how do you walk in them?", "don't they hurt your feet?", or "wow, nice shoes" but thought nothing more of it. I have delved into this site and it's opened me to a whole new view of high heels and how much of a sight they can be. This was all proven to me on Saturday when I took my two sons and two of their friends to Disney World. I dressed rather conservatively with a white sleeveless blouse, a pair of dressy white shorts with a small cuff and they came down to just above my knees and my good old 6 inch slides with a 2 inch platform in front, white also.

As I made my way around the park, I did notice quite a few people taking 2nd glances at my shoes. I saw a woman nudge her husband and nod in the direction of my shoes. When I was on the monorail I sat down and crossed my legs. I have a natural tendency to let my shoe dangle off my foot when I'm sitting. I noticed a man who pretended to be looking at his phone, but his eyes were glued to my foot & shoe. At first I thought I was imagining it, but after a few casual glances out the window past him, it became obvious that he was staring at my feet/shoes. I was a little embarrassed and uncrossed my legs and put my feet flat on the floor.

I can't believe I've been wearing high heels for 30+ years and never knew the attraction they have for some people. I can't help but wonder how many times over the years I've been dangling my shoe or standing and slipping my foot in & out of my shoe and was being "admired." Where have I been? (LOL)  So now I have a whole new appreciation and awareness for my shoes, thanks to HHPlace.

We had a great time at Disney World. We were there for close to 8 hours and my feet were comfy the whole time. I did see a couple pairs (now I'm noticing!) of wedges that were about 3 inches . high. I also saw one young lady who couldn't have been more than in her mid 20's. She had on a very pretty floral dress and a pair of, I'm guessing, 4 inch pumps. She got really dressed up for Disney World. But I felt sorry for her because you could see by the way she was walking and the look on her face that her feet were killing her. About 3 hours later I saw her again and she was barefoot, carrying her shoes. I wouldn't dare say a word, but I felt like saying to her, "get slides, they are much more comfortable!"

But from what I saw, I would have won the prize for highest heels in the park that day. A month ago I wouldn't have given it a second thought. Have a great day, Carol  :happy:

My Disney Shoes: Image result for 6 inch slides white

Hey HeelsWearer,

Thanks for sharing this insightful post. This is such a great post, on so many levels!

Glad to hear you had a great time at Disney. I recall Gloria Pritchett from Modern Family in the Disney episode... :happy:  Seems like you showed her how it's done :giggle:

Anyway, welcome to a world where heels are more than just footwear! They are also a sophisticated science and psychology. :fine:

But, most importantly, Heels are fun!  Glad to know you enjoy wearing them. And now, you understand how much other people enjoy you wearing them, too!!! :cheeky:

As for the admirers (provided they're not lecherous), just flash them a quick smile and possibly a wink, and then look away. They'll get it. And they'll know that you get it. And it will make there day.

Sure you'll make some women (and some men) jealous, but so what... 

The sight of a confident women in heels makes the world a happier place for everyone! You're contributing to this and many of us on this forum are glad that you are! :happy:

Thanks for joining and thanks for sharing! And keep these great posts coming!! :happy:

Cheers

BootsOnly :cool:

P.S. I do like those slides :cheeky:

• Like 4

Thank you BootsOnly for such a nice compliment. That was very heart-warming. Actually thanks to everybody, I can honestly say I've met some very nice people on this site. As I said, it's been an education. Wow, was I in the dark ages. I must admit that I'm feeling a little more confident, sexy and even a little sassy now that I know high heels are so popular in more ways than one. I wished I looked as good in my heels as some of the guys on this site look - stunning!! :cheeky:  I mentioned that I don't wear a lot of jewelry, but for the first time in my life I'm thinking of buying an ankle bracelet with a little charm on it; sort of to spice things up. I'll keep you posted on that one. I hope everyone has a great day :happy:

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, HeelsWearer said:

I'm thinking of buying an ankle bracelet with a little charm on it;

Which would look great on a pair of boots!  I wore one on my thigh boots until a cobbler lost it. :penitent:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hi HeelsWearer,

Welcome to the site. It's nice to have a female that likes to post with us, men heel wearers. I also like to wear slides/mules very much, too, but I only wear heel heights to 4". I admire your ability to wear 6 inchers. As far as wearing an anklet, go for it. I wear lots of jewelry and have anklets that match both my necklaces  and bracelets, in gold and white gold. Go for it as it adds a bit of excitement, to heel wearing.

Again, great to have you here!

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 2

13 hours ago, HeelsWearer said:

Hmm.... I'm not into boots, but I have an open mind. Perhaps I could be persuaded :cheeky:. I was thinking an ankle bracelet with my slides in the diner. That might garner a few admiring glances.

"Hmm.... I'm not into boots, but I have an open mind. Perhaps I could be persuaded..."

Well HeelsWearer, this is, metaphorically speaking, music to my ears... :giggle:  

Cheers :cheeky:

• Like 1

Hi HeelsWearer

Welcome to heeling heaven, I'm sure that you'll have a enjoyable & educational stay.

On ‎2016‎/‎10‎/‎18 at 11:31 PM, BootsOnly said:

Hey HeelsWearer,

Thanks for sharing this insightful post. This is such a great post, on so many levels!

Glad to hear you had a great time at Disney. I recall Gloria Pritchett from Modern Family in the Disney episode... :happy:  Seems like you showed her how it's done :giggle:

Anyway, welcome to a world where heels are more than just footwear! They are also a sophisticated science and psychology. :fine:

But, most importantly, Heels are fun!  Glad to know you enjoy wearing them. And now, you understand how much other people enjoy you wearing them, too!!! :cheeky:

As for the admirers (provided they're not lecherous), just flash them a quick smile and possibly a wink, and then look away. They'll get it. And they'll know that you get it. And it will make there day.

Sure you'll make some women (and some men) jealous, but so what... 

The sight of a confident women in heels makes the world a happier place for everyone! You're contributing to this and many of us on this forum are glad that you are! :happy:

Thanks for joining and thanks for sharing! And keep these great posts coming!! :happy:

Cheers

BootsOnly :cool:

P.S. I do like those slides :cheeky:

Well said BootsOnly, some fun & insightful comments.

There's only one problem now, we seem to have corrupted the young lady, from sweet 16 to tease in one fell swoop :cheeky::silly: . Where heels were an item of clothing, something normal & blasé - like JeffB deciding what length skirt he's going to wear :lol: - a whole new world of possibilities has opened up. Welcome to the dark side, embrace it, feel the power.

Just remember, have fun....

Edited by CPB
  • Like 1

I just got those exact shoes in the mail. You were right, slides are awesome!!! So much more comfy than pumps, and I can lounge around the house in them as well if I so choose.

On 10/17/2016 at 6:49 AM, HeelsWearer said:

I joined this site just a couple of weeks ago. I found it while shopping for shoes. I am short and always looked at my high heels as a functional asset to me. I never thought about or noticed anyone admiring my high heels, as I've been wearing them since high school. I may get the occasional comment of, "how do you walk in them?", "don't they hurt your feet?", or "wow, nice shoes" but thought nothing more of it. I have delved into this site and it's opened me to a whole new view of high heels and how much of a sight they can be. This was all proven to me on Saturday when I took my two sons and two of their friends to Disney World. I dressed rather conservatively with a white sleeveless blouse, a pair of dressy white shorts with a small cuff and they came down to just above my knees and my good old 6 inch slides with a 2 inch platform in front, white also.

As I made my way around the park, I did notice quite a few people taking 2nd glances at my shoes. I saw a woman nudge her husband and nod in the direction of my shoes. When I was on the monorail I sat down and crossed my legs. I have a natural tendency to let my shoe dangle off my foot when I'm sitting. I noticed a man who pretended to be looking at his phone, but his eyes were glued to my foot & shoe. At first I thought I was imagining it, but after a few casual glances out the window past him, it became obvious that he was staring at my feet/shoes. I was a little embarrassed and uncrossed my legs and put my feet flat on the floor.

I can't believe I've been wearing high heels for 30+ years and never knew the attraction they have for some people. I can't help but wonder how many times over the years I've been dangling my shoe or standing and slipping my foot in & out of my shoe and was being "admired." Where have I been? (LOL)  So now I have a whole new appreciation and awareness for my shoes, thanks to HHPlace.

We had a great time at Disney World. We were there for close to 8 hours and my feet were comfy the whole time. I did see a couple pairs (now I'm noticing!) of wedges that were about 3 inches . high. I also saw one young lady who couldn't have been more than in her mid 20's. She had on a very pretty floral dress and a pair of, I'm guessing, 4 inch pumps. She got really dressed up for Disney World. But I felt sorry for her because you could see by the way she was walking and the look on her face that her feet were killing her. About 3 hours later I saw her again and she was barefoot, carrying her shoes. I wouldn't dare say a word, but I felt like saying to her, "get slides, they are much more comfortable!"

But from what I saw, I would have won the prize for highest heels in the park that day. A month ago I wouldn't have given it a second thought. Have a great day, Carol  :happy:

My Disney Shoes: Image result for 6 inch slides white

• Like 1