Boots and Shoes that we wish we owned?

BootsOnly

43 minutes ago, Rockpup said:

While on a Louboutin kick, I'd love to be able to wear these as everyday shoes. I actually got to try on the Merci Allens (pump), but they did not have my size.

Merci Allen pump 130mm

Swiftinetta 130mm shoe

10A395BB-0053-4527-B7D3-E3CB0B882934-28274-0000107951FB2680_tmp.png

9E23810F-2A14-4326-B28C-86B030BD1CC6-28274-0000107972F5256C_tmp.png

Superb choice, Rockpup! :happy: 

On 27/10/2016 at 11:35 PM, HeelsWearer said:

PolarSun - I absolutely love those pumps but there's no way I could ever wear them. I consider myself a high heel expert when it comes to walking, but a size 5 shoe with over a 6 inch heel, I'd kill myself :fine:. If you can pull it off, by all means go for it!! :cheeky:

I'm with you on this one, HeelsWearer... :cheeky:

On 28/10/2016 at 0:16 AM, at9 said:

The ones I tried and regret not buying...

Knee high 5" heel lace up boots from Little Shoe Box when they were still in business. At the time, many years ago, they were the highest heels I had ever tried. I could stand in them without falling over and took a few steps. I tried them on in LSB's Holloway Road shop and dithered.

Some platform ankle boots from Terry de Havilland when he had a shop in Covent Garden. They were lovely and fitted perfectly but again I dithered.

I would love these Louboutins but unlikely to be available in UK9/EU43 and would be an extortionate price even if they were. In my eyes these are perfection in the bootmaker's craft. Seamless upper and back zip.

louboutin3.jpg

Perfection in boots... :fine:  What more can I say, at9? Great choice!!! :cheeky:

Little Shoe Box?? I think I have a pair of Knee High Lace-ups with a 6" heel and 1" platform packed away somewhere. If I can find them, I'll post a pic for you... :cheeky:

Edited by BootsOnly
  • Like 1

On 28/10/2016 at 7:47 AM, CAT said:

I have The Littke Shoe Box boots you're talking about as well as some thigh high boots from The Little Shoe Box . Awesome boots!!  Who wouldn't want a pair of CL's in there collection !!!  

Hey CAT,

I have some Little Shoe Box Boots from the late 1980's and early 1990's packed away. I'll have to dig them out. :cheeky: I'm getting all nostalgic... :fine:

Back then, when boots weren't fashionable and where hard to find, Little Shoe Box was one of the few places to turn too. They are sadly missed by many of us...:sad:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BootsOnly said:

Hey CAT,

I have some Little Shoe Box Boots from the late 1980's and early 1990's packed away. I'll have to dig them out. :cheeky: I'm getting all nostalgic... :fine:

Back then, when boots weren't fashionable and where hard to find, Little Shoe Box was one of the few places to turn too. They are sadly missed by many of us...:sad:

One pair of my Little Shoe Bix collection from an outing and post last year 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by CAT
  • Like 5

12 hours ago, gj said:

Hi gj,

you are a legend!! :happy: How on earth did you find those??

Size 39? I'm a size 40, but I'm tempted to roll the dice... :-? The price is no problem... :cheeky:

Cheers 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Rockpup said:

While on a Louboutin kick, I'd love to be able to wear these as everyday shoes. I actually got to try on the Merci Allens (pump), but they did not have my size.

Merci Allen pump 130mm

Swiftinetta 130mm shoe

10A395BB-0053-4527-B7D3-E3CB0B882934-28274-0000107951FB2680_tmp.png

9E23810F-2A14-4326-B28C-86B030BD1CC6-28274-0000107972F5256C_tmp.png

Both pairs are sooooooo....... HOT and if they had my size I would own them too!!! Great choices, one day maybe!!!!!!

• Like 5

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

37 minutes ago, XtremeHeels said:

Both pairs are sooooooo....... HOT and if they had my size I would own them too!!! Great choices, one day maybe!!!!!!

Both are over the top fabulous !!!   The Oxford is soooo awesome!!  I would own the in a heartbeat. Problem is that my girlfriend has made it quite clear that if I get any CL's for her or me I will be wearing them in a coffin with no heartbeat!   It's a tough call LOL

• Like 4

3 hours ago, CAT said:

Both are over the top fabulous !!!   The Oxford is soooo awesome!!  I would own the in a heartbeat. Problem is that my girlfriend has made it quite clear that if I get any CL's for her or me I will be wearing them in a coffin with no heartbeat!   It's a tough call LOL

LOL!!!!! I hear you.

• Like 1

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

4 hours ago, CAT said:

I can see the issue if you got CL's for yourself and not for her but getting a pair just for her might be a different story.  The hard part would be not getting a pair for yourself.  Does Illinois have a state lottery?  Winning it might give you the funds for two pair of CLs.  :penitent: 

(CAT, see my PM).

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

2 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

I can see the issue if you got CL's for yourself and not for her but getting a pair just for her might be a different story.  The hard part would be not getting a pair for yourself.  Does Illinois have a state lottery?  Winning it might give you the funds for two pair of CLs.  :penitent: 

(CAT, see my PM).

She made it clear no CL's for either of us.  We have over 100 pairs of heels but nothing in that price range.  I will say I do have a hard time listening or saying no to heels,,,,,,. I will keep you posted 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, CAT said:

She made it clear no CL's for either of us.  We have over 100 pairs of heels but nothing in that price range.  I will say I do have a hard time listening or saying no to heels,,,,,,. I will keep you posted 

Doesn't make sense buy ten Christian Louboutins rather hundred of price point that are more affordable. Think  of the money you both save?

Sort of a strange false outlook on things.

Don't want a credit card because i can't control the money i would spend.

Don't put that bag of open potato chips in front of me or i will have no self control but eat it all.

Lady don't dress up like a slut or you will deservedly asking in getting sexually assaulted.

Buying something with quality often comes with a big price tag. Learn to live within your means but having a collection of heels of that amount screams that their is a healthy obsession and deservedly needs to fullfilled.

I can be guilty of having a female skinny jean collection but i don't go out to Walmart, Costco or Old navy buying in bulk. 

2016 0823 Christian Louboutin Comparison Pigalle Pigalle Follies.png

10864910_842905565772398_204016942_n.jpg

13397678_497587827105762_1102724653_n.jpg

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 6

We have stuff that we find bargains on eBay, heels.com, Steve Madden, NineWest, Guess, DSW.  The 100-300 range is not uncommon.  Still nice to have a lot of different heels then a few expensive ones. In my opinion. My Ex thinks I'm nuts , she said I get it have a few pairs but yoI are out of control.  All depends on how you look at it (or me). Hmmmm, now that I think about it my Little Shoe Box knee and 5 pairs of thigh high boots were in the 600 range :giggle: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CAT said:

We have stuff that we find bargains on eBay, heels.com, Steve Madden, NineWest, Guess, DSW.  The 100-300 range is not uncommon.  Still nice to have a lot of different heels then a few expensive ones. In my opinion. My Ex thinks I'm nuts , she said I get it have a few pairs but yoI are out of control.  All depends on how you look at it (or me). Hmmmm, now that I think about it my Little Shoe Box knee and 5 pairs of thigh high boots were in the 600 range :giggle: Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hear you clearly. 

We do have some obsession with  different things. Mine being female activewear which i often shake my head at why do i need to buy new stuff. Yet i'm compelled to keep shopping for denim or activewear. 

Think to myself can i get my money worth from what i bought. Looking at my miniscule heel bootie collection or large amount of shoes do i need to throw out the cheaper worn uncomfortable ones i bought decade ago. Problem i have is i take care of my shoes so well or get very little use out of it because i bought another. Better to buy quality comfortable shoes, boots, heels having more chance in wearing them more often. Again easier said then done.

If your lucky enough that shoe or heel fits or comes in your size then why not splurge. Even a used pair of LB i've seen selling are sold out in my size probably a 12 U.S translates to a 9.5-10 U.S mens right?

Again bought some all to small Giuseppe Zanotti bootie heels sitting in a box untouched can't sell them if i wanted getting half what i paid.

Doubt i'll buy some five inch heel SAINT LAURENT ZIPPER LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS

size 12US or IT 42 how would that translate to man's foot of 9.5US?

SNT26001_2_enlarged.jpg

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

Well, that's easy for me:

CL So Kate - Black Patent/Red Patent

CL Pigalle - Black Patent/Red Patent

CL Hot Chick - Black Patent

CL Merci Allen - Black Patent

Jimmy Choo - Campari Mary Jane - Black Patent/Nude Patent

Jimmy Choo - Anouk - Black Patent/Nude Patent

Brian Atwood - FM Pump - Black Patent/Pink Patent

In other words, this ladies closet: Engineering in Heels (Instagram/YouTube/Tumblr/Twitter) Her taste in heels in impeccable.

Give me these heels in my size, and I'd gladly dump most (not all) of the shoes I own.

Edited by inquisitor
  • Like 2

A Man's Shoe Obsession: A blog of a man who loves high heels and women's shoes. http://amaninheels.tumblr.com/

i love peeptoe boots.  they can be platform or single sole or stiletto or chunky heel.  my ideal elevation is around 3 or 3.5 inches.  they can have open or closed

leather would be the prefered material

11.jpg

i am still waiting for this pair to arrive.  hopefully they fit me well

new.jpg

i also have a pair of these

old.jpg

Edited by krazykev64
  • Like 4

Polar Sun I love those lockable boots, very eye catching. But I don't think I could do an 8 hour shift at the diner with those on :fine:. Maybe I'd be able to do 1 hour and then change into my slides. Darn, I left the key at home and now I'm stuck in them the whole shift!!! (LOL) Believe me, if I even dared to try them for an hour I'd have the key safely secured in my pocket :cheeky:

• Like 4

On 2. 11. 2016 at 4:16 AM, Jessika said:

I love them! Sexy hon, where can i find tgem

I tried to google the same link but did not find it. However I found another one, I would say these are the same:

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/18CM-locking-boots-sexy-high-heels-boots-high-heels-NO-1810B-code/210962_1636586014.html

• Like 1