Boots and Shoes that we wish we owned?

BootsOnly

This is a topic for us to reveal those shoes and boots that we wish to own. It may be the footwear we plan to purchase? Or just dream of? Or perhaps the ones that got away? Those Boots and Shoes that were missed at the sale? Or the style we discovered only at the end of the season? Perhaps they were too expensive? Or maybe they didn't have our size? Or possibly it's that favourite pair that just wore out and couldn't be replaced...

We've all been there... So please share your thoughts and pictures here...

Edited by BootsOnly

I don't have to wish to much I suppose as I know what I really would like to have. That would be some stretch patent thigh highs with a 6 inch heal and a 2 in platform that are snug around the upper thigh and do not require zippers to put them on. I've seen them but at the current prices it'll be many years from now before I could get them.

• Like 1

On 15/10/2016 at 4:16 AM, robbiehhw said:

Really would like some Christian Louboutin pumps but it is just to much to spend on one pair of shoes for me.

Hey robbiehhw, is there a particular pair of Louboutins? Could you share a pic?

Cheers

In general, I never know what I wished I owned until I see it. I have several things on the ebay watch list that I never knew I wished for. I guess the thing I'm constantly looking for is a pair of black patent leather oxfords with a 5 inch heel. You would think this would not be that hard to find, but apparently it is. You see, I want to actually wear these as-of-yet-imaginary shoes with a tuxedo. There is no shortage of black patent leather oxfords, but they usually fall into one of two categories, neither of which I'm looking for. The first is rather conservative styled shoes (i.e., round or almond toe with little decoration), which is exactly what I'm looking for, but without fail this style features heels which are lower than my expectations. 4 inch seems to be the max, and it's often lower than that. The second common option has heels plenty high enough, but the styling falls squarely on the fetish side of things, with a super pointy toe and other subtle things about them that just are not what I want to wear with a tux. Or maybe ever.

I am also always on the prowl for any type of backless (mule or slide) sandal. But not too frilly, while at the same time, not too clunky. I'll know it when I see it.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, BootsOnly said:

Nice choice and sorry you missed them... :sad:  I curious what they're like to walk in? Any feedback?? 

I'm extremely curious myself. I've seen the videos on heels.com  of them and they look fairly  normal  to me. 

https://www.heels.com/womens-shoes/leverage-black-fabric.html

There's a video in the link of them being worn. 

Edited by Peeptoe
Added link
  • Like 1

Okay, I agree there have many pairs of boots and shoes that have gone away and sent to the history books.

I would love to spring for Louboutins, as the styles are changing now, however this one (picture) was the one I craved the most...

OTK Boots.jpg

Edited by mtnsofheels
  • Like 8

5 hours ago, mtnsofheels said:

Okay, I agree there have many pairs of boots and shoes that have gone away and sent to the history books.

I would love to spring for Louboutins, as the styles are changing now, however this one (picture) was the one I craved the most...

OTK Boots.jpg

Great choice, mtnsofheels!! Love 'em!!!

These are shoes I wished I still owned, although I would only now wear them for special dress up occasions. There used to be a company called Wild Pair and back in the day they sold really high shoes, which I wanted/needed! Pardon the picture, but this is almost an exact pair I wore every day in high school, much to my father's chagrin. I had them in virtually every color. They would kill my feet but I needed the height. After high school I wised up and discovered slides which I can wear all day without a problem.

394.jpg

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, HeelsWearer said:

These are shoes I wished I still owned, although I would only now wear them for special dress up occasions. There used to be a company called Wild Pair and back in the day they sold really high shoes, which I wanted/needed! Pardon the picture, but this is almost an exact pair I wore every day in high school, much to my father's chagrin. I had them in virtually every color. They would kill my feet but I needed the height. After high school I wised up and discovered slides which I can wear all day without a problem.

394.jpg

Those are awesome!!   Wild Pair was the place to go "back in the day"!!!

• Like 3

14 hours ago, mtnsofheels said:

OTK Boots.jpg

So HOT!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

3 hours ago, HeelsWearer said:

Agreed, just about every girl back then had at least 1 pair of shoes from Wild Pair!

Not where I grew up. Some did, but far from all. It really blows my mind you wore such cfm heels on a regular basis in high school,  especially with metal floor killing heels. You had to have been very popular. 

I have a couple old wild pair now and even though I wear stilettos often in public in male attire I still don't wear the metal heels out and about. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Not where I grew up. Some did, but far from all. It really blows my mind you wore such cfm heels on a regular basis in high school,  especially with metal floor killing heels. You had to have been very popular. 

I have a couple old wild pair now and even though I wear stilettos often in public in male attire I still don't wear the metal heels out and about. 

I have a couple pair of metal tips on boots and i have wore them out. (Wore them out on the town not wore them out needing replacement )They sound awesome on the hard surfaces!!!  I was just looking on line at replacement metal tips even though i don't need to replace them,,,,,, just want to! LOL

Edited by CAT
  • Like 3

I bought a pair of boots a week ago. The seller just sent a message saying that they have another pair if id like first dibs. 

SIREN brand crotch high boots. 15cm heel, 2cm platform 

interesting hole punch design 

what do you think

IMG_1037.JPG

IMG_1038.JPG

• Like 3

Regards

James

21 minutes ago, Sydheel said:

I bought a pair of boots a week ago. The seller just sent a message saying that they have another pair if id like first dibs. 

what do you think

IMG_1037.JPG

IMG_1038.JPG

I had these exact boots years ago! - Siren "Maestro" stretch thigh high boots. Where did you find them??

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sydheel said:

what do you think

IMG_1037.JPG

IMG_1038.JPG

Very nice!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, CAT said:

I have a couple pair of metal tips on boots and o have wore them out. They sound awesome on the hard surfaces!!!  I was just looking on line at replacement metal tips even though i don't need to replace them,,,,,, just want to! LOL

I totally agree with you CAT on how awesome the sound of metal heel tips are!!! My girlfriend and I went for a walk Saturday evening and the sound of my metal tip stilettos were so much louder than her plastic tip stilettos!!! I loved it and so did she ☺

• Like 2

20 hours ago, bootedbloo said:

These are the ones I wish I had bought.. Burburry Prorsum thigh high boots from 2010 winter collection 

Burberry Prorsum.jpg

I get it, bootedbloo... They're a very stylish pair of boots. Sorry you missed them... :sad:

• Like 2