Check These Out!!

HeelsWearer

Hello again. This site has certainly opened my world to high heels. As I mentioned in my intro that I'm short 4'10" and I always wore 6 inch slides with about a 2 inch platform, plain black. After looking through this site, I purchased a pair of high heels with rhinestones across the top. Wow, they've been a hit at the diner. I've always gotten comments about the height of my heels, but this last week they've just about tripled :fine:. I used to wear them for utility purposes only - to increase my height, but I decided to jazz it up a little. The funny thing is that I was focused on the rhinestones when I ordered them, I didn't realize they were 7 inch heels instead of 6 inch heels. The platform in 2 1/2" high so my incline has increased by only 1/2". It took a couple days to get used to, but now they are as comfy as the 6 inchers. I'm off to work now, I just wanted to show off my new shoes and say thanks to all of you here for allowing me to look at high heels in a different light!!

http://www.exotichighheels.com/ado701ps-2-bps-m.html?cmp=googleproducts&kw=ado701ps-2-bps-m&Color=Black&Size=10&gclid=CJfTvv2m088CFYIehgodcDwMZQ

Edited by HeelsWearer
  • Like 3

I had a pair of those, but the chain broke. The retail shop I deal with sent them back to Pleaser. Best pleaser could do is say "Oh well" and give me 30% off of my next purchase. 

Be careful of the chain. It's a cheap pot metal - - if that.

Otherwise - pretty comfortable although I didn't get much time in them.

16 hours ago, HeelsWearer said:

Hello again. This site has certainly opened my world to high heels. As I mentioned in my intro that I'm short 4'10" and I always wore 6 inch slides with about a 2 inch platform, plain black. After looking through this site, I purchased a pair of high heels with rhinestones across the top. Wow, they've been a hit at the diner. I've always gotten comments about the height of my heels, but this last week they've just about tripled :fine:. I used to wear them for utility purposes only - to increase my height, but I decided to jazz it up a little. The funny thing is that I was focused on the rhinestones when I ordered them, I didn't realize they were 7 inch heels instead of 6 inch heels. The platform in 2 1/2" high so my incline has increased by only 1/2". It took a couple days to get used to, but now they are as comfy as the 6 inchers. I'm off to work now, I just wanted to show off my new shoes and say thanks to all of you here for allowing me to look at high heels in a different light!!

http://www.exotichighheels.com/ado701ps-2-bps-m.html?cmp=googleproducts&kw=ado701ps-2-bps-m&Color=Black&Size=10&gclid=CJfTvv2m088CFYIehgodcDwMZQ

Hey HeelsWearer,

Great choice!! Notwithstanding my footwear prejudices..., they look fantastic!! :happy: I hope you get to wear them often. :cheeky: Enjoy!!

Cheers

BootsOnly

• Like 2

They are fantastic...I too have a pair of 7"adores. Mine are simply black leather but are a dream to wear. I love the look of a slide and have plenty others from pleaser. Enjoy your fabulous new heels!

Edited by bnchmrk
spelling
  • Like 1