party like a russian

Here is another version of "Party Like a Russian" by Robbie Williams and the same dance/music group.  The girls have obviously had ballet training as they are performing on point in ballet slippers as well as in the ballet boots.  I suspect the boots are the easier of the shoes in which to perform.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Watched tha Sorcerers Apprentice this weekend. One of the young "evil sorcerers" wears a 3" chunky heel boot most of the movie. And many of the shots are very visible. Never noticed before but I look all the time now for heels in the movies.

• Like 1

I'm all over this Robbie video. Any making of, or discussion about it anywhere? No mention by Graham Norton that these women are wearing them either, which is a disappointment.

On 10/10/2016 at 4:43 PM, bnchmrk said:

Watched tha Sorcerers Apprentice this weekend. One of the young "evil sorcerers" wears a 3" chunky heel boot most of the movie. And many of the shots are very visible. Never noticed before but I look all the time now for heels in the movies.

May give it a watch then :)

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

21 hours ago, kbl said:

I'm all over this Robbie video. Any making of, or discussion about it anywhere? No mention by Graham Norton that these women are wearing them either, which is a disappointment.

I know!!! Maybe this should inspire some of us to make a band :) dibs triangle lol

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

On 11-10-2016 at 8:47 PM, kbl said:

For a solo recording artists his or her band members are faceless mercenaries. Unless its a renowned artist in his or her own right nobody gives a crap about them, so why should Graham? He's got Robbie Williams in the hot seat to play with.