Greetings from Sydney - Australia

Hi Everyone. I'm new to the Forum, having joined just a few weeks ago.

Would've joined years ago, if I'd known about it! Definitely a cool way to network with people sharing my interest. Thank goodness for the internet...

Bought my first pair of high heel boots in 1980, when I was just 15. Now, I'm the proud owner of around 20 pairs of High Heel boots. 

Anyway, I'll be logging-on regularly to participate with posts, photos, updates and stories of my experiences. Look forward to connecting with many of you and sharing experiences.

And special thanks to "Sydheel" and "heelsareme", who've welcomed me already.

Cheers

BootsOnly - Sydney

20160902_114129e.jpg

182429c.jpg

20160927_182606b.jpg

20161001_133519a.jpg

• Like 5

Indeed, Welcome.    Those really are great looking boots.  Do you show them off when out and about or hide them under jeans?  (They look too good to hide.)  I do hope you find hhplace interesting as there are a great variety of topics (and all the information is true because it's on the internet).  We seems to have attracted several folks from "down under".  Looking forward to your posts.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Hi CAT and ThighBootGuy,

Thanks for the welcome. The boots in the first 3 pics are Boutique 9 "Feliece" boots. I confess they're my favourites. Well made and surprisingly comfortable to walk in, given the 5" heel.

The boots in the 4th pic are Ralph Lauren Wilda. They have a 5" wedge heel made from rubber and are very comfortable and forgiving. If I was wearing high heel boots for hours and needed to do a lot of standing and walking, they'd be my first choice...

I've got plenty boots to choose from, though. :happy:  Just need to build the courage to wear them in public more often... :cheeky:

Cheers

BootsOnly

"They're not women's boots. They're my boots! I bought them!!" - Eddie Izzard

Edited by BootsOnly
Add a quote...

36 minutes ago, BootsOnly said:

Just need to build the courage to wear them in public more often... :cheeky:

This is a great place to help vanquish those mental demons.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Sydheel said:

Hello again

must organise a catch up for a coffee or beer some time. I work in city but visit other area frequently 

Hi Sydheel,

sounds like a plan. My work takes me to the eastern suburbs regularly, so we should be able to work something out.

Cheers