Where do you go heeling?

krazykev64

On 10/4/2016 at 9:43 PM, Rockpup said:

Fun wear: Birthday dinner with husband

Mundane wear: grocery shopping

IMG_6415.JPG

IMG_6416.JPG

Love the heels and jeans, I love to wear that!! just worried that too much skin shows and gives my heel fetish away.

Fellow Heelers

I do not have a specific place to wear high heels. Reason: High heels are my every day shoes. If I go somewhere, Grocery, Movie, Where ever, I go in high heels.

Yesterday " 1- 7-2017 Saturday, I went to the Ohio Gun Collectors Gun Show. Entering the main door a man commented " I like those shoes, there not something

you see everyday. They Were my black ankle boots, 7" heel with 1 3/4 plat, with brass spurs. Inside the show a nice young woman complimented me on them. Another man ask

" What is the story on the high heels? " Another man ask if I had lost a bet. In all- not a negative comment in the 4 hours of walking through the show. It was a good

and fun day. I purchased some ammo.              spikesmike

• Like 5

On ‎1‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 4:48 PM, spikesmike said:

Fellow Heelers

I do not have a specific place to wear high heels. Reason: High heels are my every day shoes. If I go somewhere, Grocery, Movie, Where ever, I go in high heels.

Yesterday " 1- 7-2017 Saturday, I went to the Ohio Gun Collectors Gun Show. Entering the main door a man commented " I like those shoes, there not something

you see everyday. They Were my black ankle boots, 7" heel with 1 3/4 plat, with brass spurs. Inside the show a nice young woman complimented me on them. Another man ask

" What is the story on the high heels? " Another man ask if I had lost a bet. In all- not a negative comment in the 4 hours of walking through the show. It was a good

and fun day. I purchased some ammo.              spikesmike

Yeah buddy, great job!

I wear heels regularly for going out shopping and for days/nights out with my wife. I mainly wear wedge heels  but sometimes I will just wear a pair of women`s flats :)

• Like 1

• 7 years later...
On 9/27/2016 at 10:54 PM, CAT said:

I wear my heels as much as possible to go out.  Not in my daily work life as would not be to good in construction  I tell my girlfriend I do wish I could change my career so I could wear different clothes    I have worn heels with jeans quite a bit to run around    My weekend attired To shop and run around  is usually a skirt and heels in a multitude of stores from grocery to Home Depot to clothes or even a Starbucks to do work on my laptop    My going out, date nite or into the city is more hmmmmmm,,,, sexy should I say   Short minskirt that I'm  told not to bend over at all, leather  5,6,and 7" pumps to thigh high boots  my shy stage is long in the past  my girlfriend and I stopped when I was decked out in a leather skirt and fishnets I walked right in a busy store to get a Coke for the ride home   She said when I came back out she is amazed that my confidence is unreal and that every head turned   As I have told people in the past   I don't and won't fully dress   I have no problem with those that do   It's not my thing   When I'm out I'm just a guy in a skirt and heels,,,,, because I like the look  Here is a couple of day time and night time outfits from my albums,,wish the daytime was every day  

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

cimage.jpeg

Look just as great today as you did then Cat...

My heels and tall boots are not especially eye catching and I just wear them out and about. I wear my boots over my jeans and they really do blend in and  look unremarkable in the best sense of the word. I’ve no interest in being noticed or pushing an agenda, merely in wearing style of footwear that I like. 

4 hours ago, Shyheels said:

My heels and tall boots are not especially eye catching and I just wear them out and about. I wear my boots over my jeans and they really do blend in and  look unremarkable in the best sense of the word. I’ve no interest in being noticed or pushing an agenda, merely in wearing style of footwear that I like. 

I really want to start wearing boots when I'm out and about in the UK. What style are the tall boots you wear and do you have any pictures...I'm inspired to wear the shoes/boots I want to.

I usually wear knee and OTK boots but usually with mid-heels - I prefer blocky mid heels to stilettos, about three inches is my favourite height. I just like the aesthetics. I also low-heeled knee and OTK boots, again because I like the styling. I wear them over my skinny jeans and never have had any issues.

I do own a couple pair of stilettos, bought when I first started daring myself to wear heels and tall boots. As I became more accustomed to wearing them, and accepting that I liked wearing heels, I realised that my natural taste was for mid-heeled boots. I have no urge to wear higher and higher heels, I don’t see it as a quantitative or competitive thing, just a freedom to wear what I like.

Curiously enough although I am a photographer I do not have any images. I much prefer being behind the camera than in front of it. And this isn’t just with wearing heels, but in general.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, highbootsluv said:

I really want to start wearing boots when I'm out and about in the UK. What style are the tall boots you wear and do you have any pictures...I'm inspired to wear the shoes/boots I want to.

Well, be sure that you can walk confidently in whatever style you choose.  Stumbling around in public will cause a setback for sure.  What style/size/heeled boots do you want to wear in public?

17 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

Well, be sure that you can walk confidently in whatever style you choose.  Stumbling around in public will cause a setback for sure.  What style/size/heeled boots do you want to wear in public?

I think I will start with a low heel knee high boot and hopefully progress from there. Absolutely want to be confident I can walk more than a few steps.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, highbootsluv said:

I think I will start with a low heel knee high boot and hopefully progress from there. Absolutely want to be confident I can walk more than a few steps.

It will no problem. Trust me. I wear knee boots a lot - indeed I am writing this at a pub in Yorkshire where I am having dinner on a busy Saturday night. I am wearing grey suede OTK boots with low heels over skinny jeans and nobody has given me a second glance. Ok, they are low heels but OTK boots all the same. No issues. At all

• Like 1