Aching feet in heels videos???

nopeda

Hi,

For some reason I enjoy watching videos in which women moan and complain about how their high heels are hurting them and of course enjoy seeing them slip in and out of their shoes, especially when they're wearing RHT stockings. So far all such videos that I've been able to find, which is really only a few, have been German women. Is that just coincidence? Or is there some reason why Germans do more videos like that than other people? I have no problem hearing women complain about their shoes in German (I like the way they say 'shule' or whatever they're saying :-), but would really like to hear some in English as well. Can anyone suggest where to get any in English? I'm from the US, but would especially like to hear some women complaining with a British accent. Does anyone know if there are any such videos, and if so where to get them?

Thanks for any suggestions!
David

Haha, I think every part! Well, you know fetishes--they're often very specific to the person. 

The trouble is, this is not a fetish website, it's a fashion website. I certainly don't know the answer to your question, and I would guess there are precious few here who do. 

If this is all you're interested in, I reckon you'd probably have better luck elsewhere. 

2 hours ago, mlroseplant said:

Haha, I think every part! Well, you know fetishes--they're often very specific to the person. 

The trouble is, this is not a fetish website, it's a fashion website. I certainly don't know the answer to your question, and I would guess there are precious few here who do. 

If this is all you're interested in, I reckon you'd probably have better luck elsewhere. 

It's not all I'm interested in but it's something I'm interested in. The things about men wearing high heels and cigarette crushing movies and things like:

"Stories with a high heel theme
Fact or fiction, your writings are welcomed here. If it's vaguely shoe related, feel free to entertain us!

Your Favourite High Heel Movies
This is mainly for links to free movie clips on the net with good views of high heels, but you can discuss good viewings for shoe fans available on other media."

led me to the possibly incorrect impression that this website has forums about fashion AND forums about fetish things. I still suspect that to be the case, but even if so by your response it seems the fetish stuff is not discussed openly....at least some of it's not. Thanks for letting me know. From my pov guys going on about wearing high heels and nylons IS a fetish sort of idea and is much more strange than enjoying seeing women dipping in and out of their high heels and complaining about their pain as they do so.

I suspect that the tone of my previous post was somewhat misinterpreted. I do not mean to say that you are not welcome here, but rather that this site has evolved into something quite different from what most people imagine when they run across it by chance for the first time. For one thing, because of some things that have happened in the past with our membership, we basically don't do the fetish thing, and by fetish, I am referring to the sexual meaning, which is what we mean 99% of the time when we use that word in modern times.

There is nothing wrong with having fetishes. It may be that I have few myself, but that is not really the purpose of this discussion forum. In fact, in the past, a too-tolerant policy toward topics of a sexual nature is the leading cause of why we have precious few active female members. So mainly it's just us guys left, trying to figure out how to make our way in the world while wearing high heels, hopefully changing attitudes toward gender and fashion in general, and keeping each other in line when when we occasionally lack judgment and wear something truly awful! See, we're kind of like a bunch of gals in a way.  .  . only different.

So when I say that I think you'd have better luck pursuing your interests elsewhere, I'm not saying it to be difficult or dismissive, I literally mean this is probably not your crowd, and you will probably be disappointed. However.  .  . if you have a desire to wear heels yourself, presenting yourself as a guy, you'll find all sorts of interest here. Good luck to you!

I have been interested in high heels all of my life or as far back as I can remember.  I can remember playing with my mother's heels at the age of three. I've worn"girls shoes" since I learned to walk.  The question to which I have been seeking to answer since I was able to think about things is "Why do I like to wear girls shoes?" 

After years of research seeking a satisfactory answer, I discovered that there is not one single or individual answer.  Rather, any answer is a mixture of psychological experiences, creating a series of feelings or desires, that provoke/stimulate reactions of different strengths/importance - mostly sexually related. 

Every/each person has their own individual "likes and dislikes based upon their individual, life long experiences.  To each their own, so to speak. 

This being said, however, most of these desires are, to a greater or lesser degree, based upon the level of sexual excitement stimulated. Their is, to my knowledge, no way to measure the amount/level/importance of these desires.  Like I said, each person possesses their own individual feelings that are not shared to the identical level with anyone else.

So, different strokes for different folks is the byword.  

However, some of these desires are considered to be "inappropriate"for discussion in this forum. Which members learn through experience.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.