Kikepa, here - alive and kicking

kikepa

I'm sorry I haven't been on the forum for at least a year.  Ankle problems while working hard towards advanced degrees.  Still wearing heels, sometimes, although not nearly so high.

Catch you on the forum.  Looks like there's been quite a few changes!

- kikepa

PS:  I have a ton of (30+) size 13 shoes I'd like to sell.  Does the For Sale forum still exist?  How well does it work?  About half are "tried on once, doesn't fit, put back in box and never returned."  These items will be shipped in their original boxes.  The rest range between slightly worn and slight to moderately worn.  All boots have been worn with either socks are at least hose, but sandals may have been worn barefoot.  I do not, however, have (nor have had) any sort of skin nor any communicable diseases or conditions.  A case of being overweight due to a bad ankle is about all.  I'm one of those folks for whom, "every bug that ever bit me died" folks.

There's a reason I'm not selling any well-worn items, and that's because they fit and I'll continue to wear them until they fall apart!

I hope to post details and pictures on the sales forum soon.  Just wanted to get my thoughts down, here.

- kikepa

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Hey Kikepa, welcome back... I think the selling forum gets some activity, although not sure how successful people are selling on there.  Depends on how quickly you want to sell them, might be slow going depending on what you have to offer and prices, etc...  Here is the section used for selling/buying/trading:  http://hhplace.org/forum/35-buy-sell-swap/    If you have a greater urgency to sell them, I use ebay for relatively quick results, but thats up to you :)