Another member from down under

Melbhhboy

Steve,

I have my Madden heels, my Victoria's Secret heels, Charles David heels, Nine West heels, ..., but they are just heels. My daily shoes.

Some people have coin collections, stamp collections, toy elephant collections, ..., but if you want to get your SO to be okay with your heels, just call them "my shoes" or "my heels".

8 hours ago, Cali said:

Punctuation, WOW!!!! Good job mate.

I think when you use the word "collection" to describe your heels you set yourself up to having it be called a fetish by other people (wife, SO, etc.).  Do you have a "collection" of shirts or do you just have shirts? I have shoes, over 45 just happen to be high heels.

Yeah I got a collection of shirts my good ones, same as pants my good ones, same as my shoes my good ones. I'm sure most started as a fetish and went on to love wearing them. I'm not gonna lie mine started as a fetish but now I'd just really like to wear them. I love how they look on my feet, I want to be able to go out without fear of being ridiculed and looked at. And would it be a problem if it where a fetish? You make it sound like a bad thing.

And I'm pretty darn sure my wife wouldn't care if they where a collection lmao o.O 

8 hours ago, Cali said:

Edited by Chaosheels

What I am saying is, if you want to normalize it for your wife (i.e. wear them) then you may need to de-fetish them. To many SO's it is a bad thing.  To me a collection is something you have on a self that you rarely use, like a collection of cameras opposed to camera(s) that you use to take photos.

Almost all the time, 50-100% of what I have on started out on the "women's" side of the store. I wear what I like and what fits me the best.

On November 19, 2018 at 1:50 PM, Melbhhboy said:

Hi everyone and welcome @chaosheels

its been a while since my last post and I’ve collected some more nice heels to my collection

1st and 5th photos are my Nine West heels style unknown, currently my goto heels, love em

1 pair is leather the other croc/snake skin leather

3rd pic are strappay barely there heels from eBay, brand suede&co

4th pic are Naturalizer Mary Jane heels, super comfortable and really easy to walk in

5th pic are the other boots I mentioned earlier I bought from rivers as well (Aussie retailer)

also so just yesterday I bought a pair of nude nine west heels, not pictured due to still in shipping

At this point I’d have to say I’ve lost the plot lol, 

sorry for the tights with the barely there sandals, can’t take them off as they are pantyhose.

1 of the photos failed to upload so the numbering may be out, I’ll edit later on my pc

happy heeling

344BC842-4F43-40FA-BE88-BFF4C3E0B75B.jpeg

C546298F-924A-4322-A82F-F10B794118C3.jpeg

0A201CB5-EDE8-4C93-AA6F-36CA07B57BE3.jpeg

8BB4DEF4-4C54-46A8-B21E-5BC10DE62FD4.jpeg

4B4408A9-66B9-49AD-A0D5-6420D60D7DF0.jpeg

Nice shoes and boots. Heels that are classic and walkable. I like them all 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys and gals, 

so I got some new heels and boots, the boots are by torrid, no idea of the style name (knee high), and the heels are Nine West snake/croc skin peep toes love them soooo much lol

i think I have enough heels for a while now, all I have to do is focus on public outings.

Happy heeling and have a good Xmas everyone

F594C8C8-D653-4009-8057-3742BD881431.jpeg

30DC7969-950D-4E87-AE67-D43FAC57EEC1.jpeg

1A7C6B24-C168-4BDA-97CC-877B799F8B58.jpeg

• Like 1

Vey nice.  Those Nine West heels are sweet.  Unfortunately, Nine West tend to be a problem with me.  Size 11 is too small/tight, and if I go to 12, I walk right out of the left shoe.  No fun to wear like that.

• 1 month later...

I also have several pair of Nine West sandals, and really like them. For me they fit well, depending on the style, an 11 or 12 works fine...  Up here in the north hemisphere it’s still winter, and the spring sandals will be out soon.   Will be fun to see the newest styles.....

Have fun all.....   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"