My new challenge heels

luketheduke8

I have been chatting to a girl who makes YouTube videos, 

we have been friends since she had 20 odd subs and now has nearly 1000

anyway I showed her the shoes i found

so if I can get funds sorted to get 2 pairs we will be doing a challenge vid together in them

If this ain't allowed please tell me and I will delete

image.jpeg

Edited by luketheduke8
Added more
  • Like 4

Your a nut, your crazier than a coconut

Should be an interesting video.  Will the challenge be to simply see if you both can wear them or something more difficult like wearing them for a long time?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

8 hours ago, luketheduke8 said:

so if I can get funds sorted to get 2 pairs we will be doing a challenge vid together in them

image.jpeg

Those shoes are absolutely incedible!!!!!  They have CAT written all over them!   Can I ask????? Where did you find them?

1 hour ago, Thighbootguy said:

Should be an interesting video.  Will the challenge be to simply see if you both can wear them or something more difficult like wearing them for a long time?

I think the plan is to see if we can wear them for a day/longest, there will be a latex outfit as well

9 hours ago, luketheduke8 said:

I think the plan is to see if we can wear them for a day/longest, there will be a latex outfit as well

You might add, "and walk the farthest".

Like I said, I'm looking forward to seeing the video. :angel:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

14 hours ago, CAT said:

Those shoes are absolutely incedible!!!!!  They have CAT written all over them!   Can I ask????? Where did you find them?

Shall we just walk to you :P

14 hours ago, CAT said:

They have Xtreme Heels written all over them too!!!!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

22 hours ago, luketheduke8 said:

image.jpeg

Those heels are simply amazing and very sexy!!! I am looking forward to viewing the video should you get the chance to take on the challenge!!!!!

• Like 1

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

2 minutes ago, Xtreme Heels said:

Those heels are simply amazing and very sexy!!! I am looking forward to viewing the video should you get the chance to take on the challenge!!!!!

Thank I hope I do, I do have a crowdfunding page to help get the shoes, but don't want to ask people for help

So we, have seen a thing called a ksafe which locks food away for a certain amount of time (time release box) 

so the plan is first set for an hour, then 2,4, 8 etc until the you have had enough, and go by our daily business

8 hours ago, luketheduke8 said:

Shall we just walk to you :P

NO,,,,,,,, I want to walk with you guys too,  so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,where did you find such fantabulous shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 hours ago, CAT said:

NO,,,,,,,, I want to walk with you guys too,  so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,where did you find such fantabulous shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be so much fun if you did

• Like 1

I think you guys (and the YouTube gal) should notify your local ER before you start this walk and advise them to be ready for a rash of twisted ankles.

On 6/30/2016 at 3:13 PM, luketheduke8 said:

image.jpeg

Good heavens, unless you are planning your walk someplace as smooth as a basket ball court you could do some serious damage to yourselves.  On a normal surface, i suspect your walking marathon would be no more than 100 feet.

I remember being in a shop on time that had a pair of +6" single sole pumps that I tried on. When I stood up I told the gal waiting on me that I couldn't walk in these shoes.  She said, "Your not really supposed to walk in them, your just supposed to stand around and look good."  I think that was good advice.

1 hour ago, Thighbootguy said:

I think you guys (and the YouTube gal) should notify your local ER before you start this walk and advise them to be ready for a rash of twisted ankles.

Good heavens, unless you are planning your walk someplace as smooth as a basket ball court you could do some serious damage to yourselves.  On a normal surface, i suspect your walking marathon would be no more than 100 feet.

I remember being in a shop on time that had a pair of +6" single sole pumps that I tried on. When I stood up I told the gal waiting on me that I couldn't walk in these shoes.  She said, "Your not really supposed to walk in them, your just supposed to stand around and look good."  I think that was good advice.

It's a just wearer them at home challenge now for a hour first, then 2 4 8 etc until you had enough,so tbh my day to day isn't too active so I will be sitting much 

Indeed a very sexy pair of heels...and from personal experiance they are a real challenge to walk in. They do require lots of practice before they can be walked in without having to use any supportive devices. And then one have to be very focused on how and where to place the feet when wearing them without supporting devices.

6" heels, single sole pumpsI can easily handle for five or six hours without any problems.  It's the single sole 7" pumps I've given up wearing. Never could wear them very long.  The arch is so acute and I never could keep my knees straight very long.  These days, I limit my heels to about 4 inches because I'm more interested in comfort than height.  Still haves the 7" pumps, though, to remind me of my younger, more ambitious days.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I own 2 pairs of these shoes, but made by Peter Chu, they are my fav pair. I'm not sure if I'd trust Ali Express, I bought stuff from them before but was unsatisfied with the quality. 

The main issue with these shoes is not the vamp, its mostly the balance because of the platform, its hard to not put too much weight in the heel. 

Edited by irockthebear

My pumps are från Aliexpress, and I was very surprised that they actually are in good quality. However in order to be wear them fairly ok I do need the crossed anklestraps to keep the pumps firmly in place on my feet. Otherwise they are nearly impossible to walk on since the platform don't allow the pumps to flex with the result that my feet will easily loose grip in the heelcaps. Since the platform is fairly high, 4cm, in combination of an extreme arch, 18cm, my second issue is that they are very hard do balance sideways. And also due to the 18 cm arch it's for sure very hard not to place too much weight on the thin stilettoes. All in all, I love mine, but they aren't easy to wear, absolutely not a pair for long party nights.

1 hour ago, Michaela said:

Since the platform is fairly high, 4cm, in combination of an extreme arch, 18cm, my second issue is that they are very hard do balance sideways.

You have discovered the real danger in shoes like that.  I know they're a lot of fun to wear but be extremely careful when walking.  Any little imperfection (bump,crack,...) in the surface you're walking on is greatly magnified by the high heel and platform.  It is very easy to take a fall, or worse, twist an ankle if you're not being careful.

Enjoy your new shoes...but carefully.

That's for sure that with heels like these I do have to walk very carefully, since as you say, even the smallest unevenness under the soles gives ny ankles a huuuuge task to compensate my balance. There is no margin for errors when I'm in those shoes.

I was thinking of getting ones with ankle straps, but decided against it because I do not like the way the generic ankle straps look. If I'm getting shoes like these to look good, I'd like them to be stylish as well. If they came with unique or stylish ankle straps, I'd probably get them. I walk in them fine w/o ankle straps, but foot sliding forward is an issue leaving a 0.5" gap behind the heel, ankle strap would help with that. I have noticed that sizing does make a big difference with the arch, Size 9 (40) is practically unwalkable you cant put any weight on the heel. Size 9.5 (41) has a bigger gap between the heel and the sole so its not so flimsy and you can put a little weight on it.

I recently ordered a pair of Giaro slick wedges from China, though it has not arrived yet, I'm hoping it is the equivalent shoe with a solid heel, that would help with balance. Sizing is so hit or miss... fingers crossed...

On 30/06/2016 at 9:13 PM, luketheduke8 said:

image.jpeg

Wow, 8" heel?

On ‎2016‎-‎07‎-‎17 at 1:42 PM, luketheduke8 said:

It is with a 1.5/2 inch front, 

My pumps have 22cm heels and 4cm platform in front, making them a 18cm arched heels.

• Like 3

Also look forward to the video. I wonder though if it may not be more practical to make a video showing you both wearing wearing something more stable but high, say 6" wedge sandals, as you go out to eat, shopping, or to a movie, and watch you both through those progressions. Much less chance of acute injury requiring that nearby ER and it would give us all a chance to watch the girl vs guy heel-wearing challenge under more practical circumstances. The more I think of it I don't hink I have ever seen a video of a man and woman wearing heels together and doing a day's worth of activities so this could be a  unique genre indeed. Lots of talk but no video that I am aware of.  HappyinHeels