Went for a quick walk in the rain

Danvan1600

• 2 weeks later...

No matter how careful I try to be, the stilettos some how collects debris and/or scrapes that needs immediate attention to be cleared or corrected. I've gone to many appointments, destinations, or errands wearing the unwanted gatherings and/or dings of ornamentations and not noticing such scourges until later. I expect some use wear on the tips, but why must the heel be effected, too? Oh well! The life of a high heeler can also be a challenge at times and many very satisfying experiences that make any inconveniences worth it.

Edited by Histiletto

21 hours ago, Histiletto said:

No matter how careful I try to be, the stilettos some how collects debris and/or scrapes that needs immediate attention to be cleared or corrected. I've gone to many appointments, destinations, or errands wearing the unwanted gatherings and/or dings of ornamentations and not noticing such scourges until later. I expect some use wear on the tips, but why must the heel be effected, too? Oh well! The life of a high heeler can also be a challenge at times and many very satisfying experiences that make any inconveniences worth it.

I have to walk across about 30' of grass to get to my car (and the same thing getting back to the house).  If it hasn't rain for several days the ground is hard but if it is the least bit damp my heels seem to attract any loose dirt, grass or leaves that are in my path, as well as occasionally pulling off the heel cap of block heels.  The other day I was standing near my car and didn't notice that one of my heels had sunk into the ground.  When I took a step, my foot came right out of the pump I was wearing and I nearly fell down. :oops:  But like you said, "The life of a high heeler can also be a challenge at times and many very satisfying experiences that make any inconveniences worth it."

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.