Today I have bought my first ballerinas

jim102

Hello! I had always thought ballerinas had the same tights sound like tongs and sandals when you walk.  I HATE feet so much!!!

Imagine you I was totally wrong. I was so surprised it was like walking with running shoes!!!

The sound is like a normal shoe. I was so happy and it is comfortable but I need to brake them first.

http://www.ninewest.ca/products/facinate

I wear a 8,5 M size. It cost a bit more but better quality!

Fascinate flat shoes.

I bought some flats for the first time this week, I've worn them outside for a few short errands but I'm a lot more comfortable less scared wearing them than heels.

It has resulted in me buying a few pairs, now have 3 pairs. 

I have been wearing flats around the house for six months now.  I Had two pair of "Lower East Side" from Payless and completely wore one pair out.

I also have a pair of "safeTstep" also form Payless that are holding up to daily wear.

After running out and about in heels for several hours, the flats are a welcomed change.

9 hours ago, jim102 said:

I wear a 8,5 M size. It cost a bit more but better quality!

Jim, check out the "safeTstep" shoes at Payless.  They are more expensive than the regular stuff Payless carries but better quality and longer lasting.

Edited by Thighbootguy

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

My colour of Lower East Side wasn`t available and I have tried the cognac one and I didn`t enjoy. It was the first flats I checked for.

hernaezjames  your second picture caught my attention. I`d like to have them too lol!

Pretty patent round toe flats.

In my opinion a guy in flats look better than another in stupid sandals or tongs.  Flats are prettier. Another thing even if it is in lady department, I talk about flats like I have and  those what I liked from hernaezjames they aren`t heels! For me flats are Unisex!!

Edited by jim102

• 5 months later...
On 6/24/2016 at 5:14 AM, jim102 said:

My colour of Lower East Side wasn`t available and I have tried the cognac one and I didn`t enjoy. It was the first flats I checked for.

hernaezjames  your second picture caught my attention. I`d like to have them too lol!

Pretty patent round toe flats.

In my opinion a guy in flats look better than another in stupid sandals or tongs.  Flats are prettier. Another thing even if it is in lady department, I talk about flats like I have and  those what I liked from hernaezjames they aren`t heels! For me flats are Unisex!!

Hey jim102, love your nine west flats. The second pic that i have is also a lower eastside i got from payless. 

• 1 year later...

13 months later after many wearing my flats were no  more pretty for me and especially they had marked and hurt my feet. They became too small for me. Recently I have managed to find I need a 9 Wide insetad of a simple 8.5M. They had a 0,25 inch heel. So I have decided to throw them away by giving them to an organization.  Also I do not not like to wear flats since then. 

Edited by jim102
Update