If you owned a store, which model would you propose for mainstream men ?

Gudulitooo

11 hours ago, Gudulitooo said:

Again, looking at

Again, looking at this man, or our JeffB, and many others here, it seems that it woukd not be the point to develop a specific line for men (even if I am also aware of YSL boots, but to me they only set a high price to be more convincing, while the actual shoes come right from already designed and proven womens boots - past or present).

To me the question is more "how to propose the shoes also to men so that

1) men are confortable buying them in store. The sales assistant being supportive is of course a prerequisite, but it seems only bold guys can do it now, because there is the looks from other customers

2) nd most of all, the other cherished customers (women !) should be comfortable in the store while guys are browsing. On a market standpoint this is mandatory."

To be honest, I have no idea how to do this.

Maybe contact Roy Raymond, who started Victoria's Secret?  He was embarrassed to buy lingerie for his wife.  So he started VS.  

• Like 1

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Wiki says he passed away 20 years ago. But I like the idea.

I still feel that men that like to wear heels just find, like women, that thin heels look better, and that the silouettes skirt + heels and tight pants / jeggings + heels work, etc. etc. so finally they want access to the full range.

7 hours ago, Gudulitooo said:

Wiki says he passed away 20 years ago. But I like the idea.

I still feel that men that like to wear heels just find, like women, that thin heels look better, and that the silouettes skirt + heels and tight pants / jeggings + heels work, etc. etc. so finally they want access to the full range.

i had no idea!  "He and his wife, Gaye, divorced earlier in the year.[2][1993] Gaye speculated he suffered depression, possibly due to business failures.[7] He was survived by their two teenage children.[5]"  

Edited by kneehighs

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

• 4 weeks later...