Shoes and boots Size US 19 on Aliexperss

Thighbootguy

I was browsing the web this morning and came across a store on Aliexpress.com that carries all their women's shoes and boots in sizes up to a US 19 (nineteen).  The store is "The Memory of Fashion".

Most of their shoes/boots are in the $60 - $120 range and many items offer free shipping, the upper range boasting real leather.  I do not have any experience with this vendor but the feedback sounds like a decent vendor.

It looks like someone is noticing there is a market for larger sized shoes/boots.

This got me looking a little further.  The Store "Qualities of natural"  has their shoes/boots in up to a US 17.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Dang! Size 19? Those aren't gunboats, we're talking aircraft carriers! I never thought women's shoes came THAT large!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Under the topic of "It doesn't hurt to ask",  I came across the site http://www.sexyshoeswoman.com/ that had some shoes/boots that were reasonably priced and interesting looking but the sizes only went up to a US10 and EU42.  They had a contact link so I asked them if they had any shoes/boots in a UK46.  The next day, to my delight, I received the following e-mail:

Yes, we can make shoes eu46, if you make the order please write the size you need in the order.

If you have any question, please contact us any time.

Best regards

Yours sincerely sexyshoeswoman.com

I have no experience with this vendor but it was nice that they are interested in selling bigger shoes/boots.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 2 weeks later...

This query on Aliexpress turned up a wide variety of shoes and boots in very large sizes:

http://www.aliexpress.com/w/wholesale-women-boots.html?isrefine=y&site=glo&g=y&SearchText=women+boots&CatId=100001607&initiative_id=AS_20160830003338&needQuery=n&pvId=200000124-100010385&isrefine=y

It seems that several Chinese manufacturers are catering to folks with big feet.

In my experience with Aliexpress, there were no Pick-up & Go locations so that you could be able to return the goods at no shipping costs. (especially with the cost and burden to ship to China)

Maybe they will sort this out in the coming years ?

So far I have only had one problem with a pair of gloves that were not as described and that resolved in me keeping the gloves and getting a partial refund so both sides were happy.  I have noticed that some sites now have a return to California so local returns are possible at least in the U.S., and other sited advertise that if the item is not as described, you can keep it and still get a refund.  I think they recognize the problem of dealing with returns.  So far I have been happy with what I have bought.

I have been buying boots in a size 12 from a website that offers used merchandise at generally reasonable prices and have been happy with my purchases but AliExpress is offering new boots in larger sizes (+EU46) which I find more comfortable for about the same price and the shipping costs are about the same.  The only down side is the shipping time but I'm sure there is a quote somewhere about the joy of anticipating something.

1 hour ago, Bigfoot15 said:

Thanks for the info. With feet my size (15) this is very encouraging.

To be on the safe side I'd order at least one size above that.  If the boots are too large, heavy socks will fix that.

I'd be wary of ordering ANY clothes from China vendors. I ordered some dresses from an online vendor and according to their size charts the XL size would fit a bust of 39", and the length was "above the knee" - when the dresses arrived they barely fit in the bust, but the length barely made it past my hips! Way too small! Goodwill got them! There was another vendor that had a size chart that said an XL size was for a bust of 32"!!

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

A rule of thumb I have had lies in the Chinese foot sizing.  I have come to find out that my shoe size with a good true size 11m woman's heels and boots here lies between 26.9 cm and 27.5 cm.  The best boots on some of these Ali Express size sits at a perfect 27.0 cm, mind you the size might be big as a 13 in the U.S. sizes.  This is just my 2 cents in this subject.

• 1 month later...

I just found another store that sells large (up to 14) size boots and shoes (at reasonable prices).

I just bought two pair of boots from  ShoeShow.com.

Let me restate that, I just bought two pair of size 12 OTK boots from the brick and mortar store in Lexington Ky.!  See this post for details.

• 4 weeks later...

On the shoeshow.com web site they are having free ground shipping to 48 of the U.S.A.  Enter a promo code "ourhome2yours" and get free shipping through Jan 1, 2017. 

I just ordered these in a size 12 for $15:

Cool OTK Boots 

When I search the site for women's shoes in size 12 I got 1792 hits, size 13 got 552 hits, and size 14 got 185 hits.  The prices are reasonable too.

Edited by Thighbootguy
corrected the Cool OTK Boots url

I went to their web site and was blown away by the cheap prices! WOW! I ordered 4 pair of heeled booties, 2 pair of loafer pumps, and 1 pair of flats. All for $118 including tax, with free delivery. Even if they only last one season, at that price, it's still a good deal. I hope they fit; it won't pay to return them!

Thanks for the lead, TBG. I'll report what I learn when I get them

Steve

7 hours ago, whynotheels said:

Thanks for the tip TBG.  unfortunately, they stop at 14 and I need 15.

Take a look at my August 30 post      I just reran that query and got over 1000 hits for size 18 (I go up a couple of sizes for the Chinese shoes).  You might also gives the folks in my August 20 post  a try and see they can do anything for you.

Good luck

My order came from Shoe Show today. Three of the seven fit in size 12. The LifeStride Gamut bootie (2.5" heel, $19.98), the It's OK Estelle bootie (3.25" heel, $15.00), and the It's OK Monica loafer pump (3" heel, $15.00) are all keepers and fit well. The others will go back. I found out there is a brick and mortar store about 22 miles west of here in the Columbus suburbs to whichI can return them, so no hassle or postage having to mail them back. Next time I go that way, I'll just drop them off.

Photos of the ones I'm keeping are below.

Thanks again for recommending Shoe Show (www.shoeshow.com), TBG. I'm quite happy with my purchases! I still can't believe the prices, and I got free shipping. The only extra was the sales tax, and well, the governor has to eat, too, you know. LOL

Steve

Lifestride Gamut black.jpg

Its OK Estelle black.jpg

Its OK Monica black.jpg

My OTK boots arrived from shoeshow.com.  I love them.

GEDC1153.jpg

I'm sufficiently happy with the boots and the service that I just ordered two more pair of boots for $35 (I know, last of the big time spenders).

Details in the New Boots Post.

Edited by Thighbootguy

• 3 weeks later...