pics of me in some of my fav boots

destheman

1 hour ago, Rockpup said:

Yay for Dainese and heels :)

I was inspired by your pics of you in thigh high boots on your bike, so I went for a ride on my bike in boots too... Boy oh boy, what a feeling

image.png

Edited by destheman
  • Like 3

Very nice, my husband has a 1100 Hypermotard, while I have a VFR800 now. I need to get around to doing some more obvious heel bike pics. This is one of the last pics I took wearing heels on the bike. 

image.jpeg

• Like 3

(formerly known as "JimC")

19 hours ago, Rockpup said:

Very nice, my husband has a 1100 Hypermotard, while I have a VFR800 now. I need to get around to doing some more obvious heel bike pics. This is one of the last pics I took wearing heels on the bike. 

image.jpeg

How often do you ride in heels?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Thighbootguy said:

Love the boots... must be a great place to work.

It is... I work in a small medical centre, so nobody really notices my boots... I'm usually behind my desk most of the day. Plus I'm usually first in and last out, so by the time the doctors arrive, I'm already seated, and they're so busy in their own offices to come out very often. Then they leave while I finish up.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, destheman said:

It is... I work in a small medical centre, so nobody really notices my boots... I'm usually behind my desk most of the day. Plus I'm usually first in and last out, so by the time the doctors arrive, I'm already seated, and they're so busy in their own offices to come out very often. Then they leave while I finish up.

You must go to lunch, or other break, nobody notices you footwear?

You guys are amazing.  The combination of biker and hot boots is so powerful.  You really look great and must turn heads, I have always wanted a great bike and fantasized how great it would feel to ride in boots...

22 hours ago, Pumped said:

You must go to lunch, or other break, nobody notices you footwear?

I bring my lunch to work. Only time i see people noticing, is the brief moment I'm walking to my car after work

20 hours ago, pebblesf said:

You guys are amazing.  The combination of biker and hot boots is so powerful.  You really look great and must turn heads, I have always wanted a great bike and fantasized how great it would feel to ride in boots...

Thanks pebblesf, I actually feel more confident when I'm riding in boots, Coz my face is covered with my helmet, so it's not as scary when I'm out in public, it's such a rush, especially when I pull up at the traffic lights, and notice people looking... Both scary and fun at the same time

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2016 at 8:29 AM, destheman said:

Thanks pebblesf, I actually feel more confident when I'm riding in boots, Coz my face is covered with my helmet, so it's not as scary when I'm out in public, it's such a rush, especially when I pull up at the traffic lights, and notice people looking... Both scary and fun at the same time

I know that feeling for sure buddy!  But, I think that the combination of both powerful masculine and feminine looks is very confident, while saying a guy is comfortable with his masculinity and not afraid to show it! 

4 hours ago, thighhighboo said:

amazing

you look good

nice thighhighboots

Not amazing at all... everyone looks good in thighhighboots. :cheeky:

• Like 2

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.