Naturalizer Survey

Steve63130

As most of you know, I'm a big fan of Naturalizer brand shoes, made by Brown Shoe Company. There are several reasons:

Great selection

Good fit

Good quality

Great customer service (except they don't pay return postage)

My cousin works for the company (even though she no longer can get employee discounts for me <sigh>)

The company seems to care about its male customers.

This last reason is evident by the gender question they ask on product reviews. They know they get men buying their shoes and they seem interested in knowing more about that; they have never, of course, not posted a review of mine, even though I usually state that I'm a fashion forward male.

I signed up for and get emails from them daily, with discount offers or free shipping, so I stay current and check out their web site every few days. Today I clicked on and as I was scanning their selection, trying desperately without success to find something I couldn't live without so I could save 25%, a pop-up window came up and asked if I would participate in a customer satisfaction survey, particularly with regard to using a mobile device (I have an iPad mini). So I said yes, and an email came to me that read:

Thank you for helping improve the Naturalizer mobile experience.

Please take a minute to complete your customer satisfaction survey here: https://i.4see.mobi/e/09437r4h

open?upn=Dm7VSWqtwGXI91kfQPusJWMmAJSPXd4

So I clicked on the web site and took the survey, and sure enough, near the end, they asked the gender question again.

I share this with all of you, because if you have any interest in a women's shoe company that seems interested in its male customers, you might want to click on the link and take the survey. I trust that web site URL, but if you have any doubts, play it safe and use an old PC that you don't care about. Be sure and click on Male when it asks your gender. And even if you've never bought anything from this company (naturalizer.com), you might check out their styles and take the survey

Steve

PS. After I posted this, I clicked on the link to make sure it works, but it told me that I have already completed the survey, so obviously the email link was specific to me. Sorry, but I don't know how to find the general survey link; maybe it can't be done. Or maybe, if you go to www.naturalizer.com and look around, the pop-up window asking if you want to take the survey will come up and you can answer yes. Or maybe someone here can figure it out. Good luck.

Edited by Steve63130
Posted URL didn't work

19 hours ago, Steve63130 said:

Oh, no. They asked who I was shopping for and I answered "myself". So there is no doubt in my case that the shoes are for me.

Picked up a pair of Jessica Simpson wedge sandals at a DSW south of you, The cashier 'guy' asked me if I was wearing them out of the store - - - !!

I've always worn heels in the Naturalizer store. Unfortunately, they closed the only store in our area, over a year ago. I became a good friend of the male associate, at that store, and he told me that he had several male customers, that bought Naturalizer shoes for themselves. Only a couple of us would try them on, in the store. The women sales associates always treated  me with excellent service. There is a Naturalizer Outlet store, in an outlet mall about 25 miles away. I do get there couple times a year, but their selection of size 11 and up is very limited. That same male associate, now works at the outlet store. And yes Steve is right in saying that Naturalizer, knows that men do buy their shoes and boots for themselves. I always post a review on their site and I always mention my male gender in my review. Naturalizer, has always posted my reviews.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1