Samantha Sterling - Heels and diamonds 3))

Samantha and her best friend Lauren were discussing how they dress and whether with all the fuss in the media about girls having to wear heels in the workplace whether they themselves  also did so to please men. Both well educated and from good families,  the girls had got caught up a little in the glamour and pizazz of the London celebrity and dating scene. Lauren had a small part in the upmarket reality television show Made in Chelsea from time to time while Samantha had dated a number of high profile socialites. Lauren had popped in to see Samantha  in her luxurious riverside apartment after being dropped off by her boyfriend.

Lauren: Mmmmm....babes you look hot for midday on a weekday! ?

Samantha : Yah honey.....well ...

Lauren :  a hook up been round honey? ? (The slim brunette teased)

Samantha: Yah.....actually Josh came over first thing and I dressed up a bit for him I guess....u too though? Lovely to see you. ...were you just passing? 

Lauren  : Noooo...Mark  and I hooked up last night and I stayed over....so just had my dress and heels from last night to put on this morning..

Samantha:  Oh.....lucky you hey!.

Both girls were on their early twenties and had enjoyed physical relationships with Mark. 

Lauren: Yah. ....mmmm.... (the slender 23 year old looked dreamy eyed just thinking about her boyfriend and the passionate sex)

Samantha  : he's so hot honey but as I've said. ..he'll be seeing other girls too.

Lauren : oh....totally honey. ....I know that.