men in heels

tina

who else  love to  see men  walkin & wearing  high heels  besides me ,   you men  do  look really great in them whats  your tallest pairs  you can walk  in .

• Like 7

Hi Tina

I wish there were more people as open minded as you.  I have pictures of me out on the town in my Devious Dagger black patent ankle strap single sole 6-1/4" heels!!!!   I was out for an entire Saturday night walking around Chicago. I think I was out fit about 5-6 hours.  The best part is I now don't just walk I have been shopping Starbucks and grocery store. All in my albums.  I'm headed out next time to dinner.  That will be fun!!!!

• Like 1

Comfortably i can walk in heels with an arch of about 4.5 inches. My highest pair of heels is about 7.5 imches, which i can walk in, but with caution :)

Edited by Northeasthee
  • Like 1

All heels I own are 6" high Pleaser Dominas (as for example those in my avatar), I wear them just at home and I am able to walk in them without major problems. In the future I would like to try even higher.

I typically wear 5 inches with no platform. I prefer single sole shoes and boots but not exclusive to them. I  also wear my heels with otherwise "mens" wear. Just love the look and feel. 

keep it up  boyz. all  your heels  are cute  :)  i just can't get enought of  boyz struttin  in there high  heels . ya'll do it so  good ;)

Edited by tina
  • Like 3

Hello Tina ,

I wear platforms wedges most of the time . That being said my highest pair are 6.5" that would equate to about 4.5" with a 2" platform. My highest play heels are the ones in my avatar and they are 6.75" . I have worn them to drag shows ..... Not to much walking mostly sitting at the table/bar and having a few drinks although I would not suggest the drinking to anyone . They should have come with a warning label stating "Do not wear while intoxicated !" I had one heck of a face plant . Needless to say they are just a pair getting dusty in the closet . 

Respectfully,MIP

• Like 1

12 hours ago, aristoc said:

Hey Tina,

Would love to say 6.1/4" as they are so hot, but am going for 5.5" for out and about confident strutting. 

These are all 5.5"

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Great collection of heels and boots ! :)

• Like 2

4" and 5" is completely feasible, but I tend to stay in the 3"and 4" chunkier heeled shoes and boots when out and about. Tend not to draw too much attention that way - - - but I do find I'm getting bolder every time I'm out.

7 hours ago, Northeasthee said:

Great collection of heels and boots ! :)

Thanks Northeasthee, plenty more in the closet. 

Looking forward to more posts on this thread. tina certainly knows how to whip us boyz into action. :fine:

Edited by aristoc
  • Like 1

These are my boots, Tina. The Demonia Torment platform boots are 5 inches high (best guess) with a thick platform, and my Pleaser Domina 2000 boots are 6 inches high. The latter are really worn out now but they're still a joy to walk in.

IMG_20160315_112815.jpg

IMG_20160427_225427.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, AlexC94 said:

These are my boots, Tina. The Demonia Torment platform boots are 5 inches high (best guess) with a thick platform, and my Pleaser Domina 2000 boots are 6 inches high. The latter are really worn out now but they're still a joy to walk in.

IMG_20160315_112815.jpg

IMG_20160427_225427.jpg

those thick platform boots are hot love them

9 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Love the second ones. Should you decide to part with 'em let me know. 

They're size 8, and the zipper on both boots is coming away from the leather lining.

On 14/05/2016 at 0:05 AM, aristoc said:

Hey Tina,

Would love to say 6.1/4" as they are so hot, but am going for 5.5" for out and about confident strutting. 

These are all 5.5"

I love your heels!

• Like 1

All my heels are block type.  Highest ones without platform are 4.5" Vince Camuto booties.  I wear those to work even and ride a motorcycle in them.  I have one pair of 5.5" platform ankle boots from Steve Madden but don't wear them very often, a bit nervous to try those on the motorcycle.  I have several 5" platform boots and a bunch of 4" boots, mostly without platforms.  I really don't wear the 5" ones very often. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Tina, I can walk in 7 inch heels without a platform but not for very long.Silver 7.1 inch stiletto pumps 004.jpgCopy (1) of heels 001.jpgWhite 7.1 inch stiletto pumps 002.jpg

My Giaro shoes have a platform but the heel height works out to 7 inches and I can walk a lot longer in them than my other 7 inch heels!!!Giaro Slick Heels 10.jpgGiaro Slick Heels 8.jpg

My preferred heel height though is 5.5 to 6.5 inches!heels 008.jpgUltra High Oxfords 002.jpg6.5 inch Pumps 002.jpgRed Pumps with Black Stiletto Heels 001.jpgSilver 7.1 inch stiletto pumps 029.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pictures Tina :happy: :happy: :happy:!!!!

• Like 5

Yes, I can walk in 6.5 inch heels!!!

On 5/14/2016 at 11:05 PM, aristoc said:

Hey Tina,

These are all 5.5"

Love the heels. Where about's up North are you? As I am also. What size shoe are you

• Like 2

On June 17, 2016 at 7:14 PM, Xtreme Heels said:

Hey Tina, I can walk in 7 inch heels without a platform but not for very long.Silver 7.1 inch stiletto pumps 004.jpgCopy (1) of heels 001.jpgWhite 7.1 inch stiletto pumps 002.jpg

My Giaro shoes have a platform but the heel height works out to 7 inches and I can walk a lot longer in them than my other 7 inch heels!!!Giaro Slick Heels 10.jpgGiaro Slick Heels 8.jpg

My preferred heel height though is 5.5 to 6.5 inches!heels 008.jpgUltra High Oxfords 002.jpg6.5 inch Pumps 002.jpgRed Pumps with Black Stiletto Heels 001.jpgSilver 7.1 inch stiletto pumps 029.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pictures Tina :happy: :happy: :happy:!!!!

Those are all SMOKIN' HHHOTTT

• Like 2