Shoes of Prey now in Nordstroms and up to size 49EU

mtnsofheels

Hi All, I was looking at the shoe and boots on Nordstrom's website and came across a couple of new versions of "Shoes of Prey" popular styles that are now being sold through a large fashion  chain. What is really nice to visually see is that the size selection is really good for anyone with a larger foot (as it always has been with SoP). This allows any one up to size 49 EU to get some heels, so guys and gals with larger sizes here is a source for you. The process is easy and you get design your own shoes from the their website or buy from a couple of styles online from Nordstrom. I recently ordered a pair that will come in by May, it has been on my wish list for some time now.  Here are 2 links, Shoes of Prey have been in business now since 2009 in Sydney Australia.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/shoes-of-prey-leather-platform-ankle-boot-women/3999136?origin=category-personalizedsort&fashionsize=11&fashioncolor=GREEN%20PATENT

https://www.shoesofprey.com/

• Like 1

Now you got my attention. Surprised at the amount of sizes over 10 US. 

Do feel these heels are becoming the trend rather skinny stiletto spikes. More thicker heel helps to walk with better balance and stability. Not sure if the thicker heel appears better then thin stiletto?  Yet will be seeing a lot more woman wearing these type of styles now if they are more comfortable heel.

SoP are really great. Started hete in Syd but have moved to US. 

Fully made to order. Umpteen designs / heels combos and hundreds of colours / leathers to choose from. 

Plus they offer a 1 year remake guarantee if they dont fit. 

Go into the store. I think they have 8-10 spots in varying Nordstroms and you can try on blanks to confirm shoes size / width. 

Then get creative and order. I think they are 4-6 weeks. Delivered to your door. 

I have 2 pairs designed, waiting for my bank balance to grow a bit. 

Regards

James

Sydheel, Moved to the US hey, that is a big move, I have been drawing on their design sheets for awhile now, dozen sitting there, yes bank rolling is the need. Cool!

Thanks for info!

10 hours ago, Sydheel said:

SoP are really great. Started hete in Syd but have moved to US. 

Fully made to order. Umpteen designs / heels combos and hundreds of colours / leathers to choose from. 

Plus they offer a 1 year remake guarantee if they dont fit. 

Go into the store. I think they have 8-10 spots in varying Nordstroms and you can try on blanks to confirm shoes size / width. 

Then get creative and order. I think they are 4-6 weeks. Delivered to your door. 

I have 2 pairs designed, waiting for my bank balance to grow a bit. 

• 1 month later...

Well I finally got my new shoes, I am really impressed with he quality and fit, very happy. Here is picture of the new shoes! I would recommend them highly. I would say that I went with my European sizing versus the US comparing size on their site, if I would have gone with the US sizing i would have been to small. However now that I have the size dialed, I will be after more shoes for sure.

Shoes of Prey heeled shoes.jpg

• Like 1

I generally get a size 41 Euro, and in most North American stores a size 11 women's. Several places I have bought shoes or boots at, the size 11 can be inconsistent. Like Frye Boots, size 11 is too big where as Aldo it is small. Like many of us have said, try on if you can.  With Shoes of Prey I communicated with an employee to finally settle on my size and went with my gut feeling or 41 Euro.

I have ordered a 42.5 pair of ankle boots. 

Cannot wait

but i also livd snd work within s few minutes of their main store in sydney. Plus they have twice yearly sales at big discounts of the shoes that they remake under warranty. Its amazing

if your not subscribed to SOP for their emails, then i recommend you do so. Some great ideas on colours and textures and styling etc

enjoy !  

• Like 1

Regards

James