Michael Kors FItting

Black_Boots

Hi everyone,

I am fancying a pair of Michael Kors boots and based on the price, I'd like to make almost sure they will fit me.

Does anyone have experience with this manufacturer and would like to shre his experience on how this brand fits to the size?

Do they fit tight? Normal? Large?

Thank you for your help!

I've got two pairs (ankle booties, not knee-high boots), both are a US size 10 and run large. Normally I am a US size 11, but for these ones, a 10 was enough. They are 3 years old by now, so I don't know whether MK has changed the sizing.

Beware though, the boots are made in China, and depending on whether you are lucky or not, the quality is not always up to the expected level for the price MK is charging.

Black_boots,

I suggest you go to an online site that carries that brand (google it) and style and read the reviews. They almost always tell you if the fit was true to size, too big, too small, too wide or too narrow. And most reviewers will tell you other information as well. You can get a pretty good idea from the reviews if you want to take the risk or not. Good luck!

Steve

Also check the returns policy. Some allow you to return online within a few days for refund (normally sans postage costs) if they dont fit. 

If this is case then you can try on and return. Your only down postage costs. Check the website. If in doubt ask them if you can return if they dont fit

good luck

james

Regards

James