Hello from the UK

Hello everyone, glad to finally be a part of your community! 

I'm UK based, but spend most of my working life travelling throughout Europe and the US, and though I'm a lover of high heels, I'm also I guess what could be described as a failed transvestite. When I was younger I had very strong TV/TS leanings, and was lucky enough to have explored it for a while. But I'm also a realist, and despite the girl within, the tall heavy hairy bloke without won the battle and, despite what my fantasy head may have wanted, I realised I was never going to be able to pass or be happy with full on femininity, and I got on with life as a bloke. 

I've always had some heels tucked away somewhere for those times I could wear them though, mostly in private, though over the last year or two I've taken to a more 'fuck it' attitude to what others think, and I've started wearing them in public on occasion too. Spending a lot of time in cities where I don't know anyone has given me the freedom to indulge my love of heels out on the streets, and I'm learning to just ignore the funny looks and enjoy myself. I'm lucky that my partner is cool with it too, and she's been out in public with me wearing them too, though I'm careful not to cause her any embarrassment if I can help it. I've also found a couple of stores around Europe that stock fashionable shoes in my large size (46/47 depending on height), and they've been happy to let me try on in store, which is so much better than internet shopping. 

Anyway, thats me, I hope to get to know some of you on here, and I'll get around to posting some pictures when I can. Thanks for letting me be a part of things! 

Jura ;) 

• Like 1