Thigh boot video collection

I found a youtube contributor "Like Me" that has put together a large collection of thigh boot videos that feature on gals wearing thigh boots and just showing them off by just wearing them.

Here is the search criteria to get the youtube listing: Best Girl Thigh High Boots

It looks like there are currently 16 videos in the collection.  The early videos seem to be collections of vendor promotional videos and each video is about 15 minutes long.  Its a nice collection of boot videos.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 2 weeks later...

I found another video that I'll recommend of a lady out and about in black leather crotch high boots with metal tipped 5" stiletto heels, a red leather skirt and black leather opera gloves...whats not to like.

Boots Skirt and Gloves

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 7:51 PM, pebblesf said:

Yes, there are many amazing youtube videos featuring guys in great boots!

Really, I must have missed the guys. Surprises me that he doesn't like the comments, I'm guessing there are a lot of fetish comments but still it's YouTube not sure what he was expecting. 

• 4 months later...

I came across this video and thought the contents were appropriate for this forum (and particularly for the guys). You can skip about the first minute where the presenter is creating labels but the rest of the video is a discussion on labeling people, and who and why people buy thigh boots in a size 47.  There is a recognition of the gay community's contribution to a more open society but the comments are much more inclusive than that.  He shows off a very nice pair of boots at the end. :cheeky:

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just saw a commercial for the iHeartRadio music awards and there was a clip from the 2015 awards.  A gal in green thigh boots caught my attention (and who says commercials don't work :penitent:).  The rest of the cast in black thigh boots is kind of nice too.

:wavey: