I have a question for you all?

hiheellover23

Knoxxx,

Welcome to HHPlace! Glad you're here.

A lot of guys get started wearing heels as a sexual thing. I did. But it isn't sexual for me any more. After doing it so often, it's lost its sexual excitement. I just love wearing heels, and I'm still passionate about it. And since I don't consider it a sexual thing any longer, it's a lot easier to wear heels in public - no shame or embarrassment involved. The downside of the way I went about it was that it took 20 years to convince my wife to let me go out in heels publicly. She was "trained" by me that heels were a fetish. I switched gears faster than she did, but we're both on the same page now.

BTW, I also get professional manis and pedis and keep my nails neatly painted.

Good luck with your relationship; your guy is very lucky to have such a supportive companion. I hope he shows his appreciation!

Steve

Knoxxx,

Welcome to the forum. The world needs more supportive people like you! I am curious how you found this forum before he did. We all would love to hear from him as well. We don't have many females posting in the guys section but I find it very helpful the ones who do. Any supportive voices are welcome.  HappyinHeels

Thank you @HappyinHeels. I love him and want to spend my life with him and I don't want us to have any secrets. I knew that once I told him I knew he would be relieved. Which in turn would make him happier and our relationship stronger. I was shocked at first but as I thought more about it... it REALLY DIDN'T bother me... the more I thought about it the "sexier" the idea became... now I want to shave his legs and paint his toes so he can feel even sexier... oh and he IS on this forum... That's how I found it. I haven't told him I'm on here (like I said, I'm looking for insight/more ways to be supportive) but if he asks I won't hide it... but once he sees my username he'll know it's me lol!!

• Like 1