Spring Heels

Bigfoot15

Hello Everyone;
         Don't know about y'all but I'm ready for spring. Have been looking at some new heels. Found a pair from Onlymaker shoes pictured below. Just ordered them. Starting to think about a trip out in them when they come in. I'm looking for suggestion for a trip out. It will be a new experience for me since I've only been out in boots with jeans and not too conspicuous. I'm looking to push the envelope if you know what I mean. Guys looking for some ideas to plan an outing. Send me your ideas and I will pick an outing from your suggestions and will post photos during the outing and get your response. Anybody else getting new shoes for spring. Please post photos of them if you

tan heel.jpg

• Like 1

Just be as active as you have done in Spring and coordinate what you wear so that you are pleased with how you look. This is what clothing is suppose to be about - choosing the look you desire to wear because it's how/what you prefer to adorn you appearance.   

Springtime = Sandaltime, and I love it.  I have been looking at these ankle strap wedgies form Aerosoles called "Yeterday."  Aerosoles gives its shoes strange names.  I have long been fan of Aerosoles shoes, they look very nice, are comfortable and they come in sizes up to a 12.  

Can't wait to get my pair and get out in the warmer spring time weather.  Have fun....   sf   56c489550f8e7_YETERDAY445AV1508PX.jpg.6e

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Bigfoot15,

Well, I do like the sandals! I have several pairs that have a heel like that but not the top. I do have a wedge from Body Central before it closed that has a top very close to that. I like heels 5-6" or higher and wear them often with jeans or slacks.

My question to you is after having gone out in boots under jeans now you feel like pushing the envelope a bit. Remember it is the envelope you create for yourself that you are pushing not of anyone else. They don't care if you wear tennis shoes or pumps. I don't where you live or plan to go o your trip. The sandals suggest somewhere warm or maybe somewhere that will be warmer in a few months. 

Here's some generic advice. Style your outfit around your shoes like many of us do. If you want to want to do a somewhat fem look you could wear somewhat tighter jeans that are skinny or straight leg with a loose-fitting top and some type of a hat (like a fedora or knit cap). Otherwise you could wear jeans that simply show more heel and wear a fairly androgynous outfit except for your shoes. There are some here who get regular pedicures like I do and others that wear just heels and nothing else that suggests a feminine theme while others wear women's style tops and sweaters, crry a handbag, and wear some type of jewelry like small earrings or women's finer watches. Many here wear these things without trying to present specifically as a  woman: no boobs, no makeup. If we knew what exactly you were looking to get out of it would be helpful.  I go here and there maybe shopping for a polo shirt or a dress or the next great pair of spring sandals while wearing bootcut or straightleg jeans, a knit top, a cardigan or light leather jacket and either ankle boots, wedge sandals, or pumps and store people know exactly what I am and what I am not. The key ingredient in any outing is your inner confidence. You have to believe the image you are portraying is exactly what you saw and liked in the mirror. You have to believe it 100%. Please tell us more.  HappyinHeels

21 hours ago, SF said:

Springtime = Sandaltime, and I love it.  I have been looking at these ankle strap wedgies form Aerosoles called "Yeterday."  Aerosoles gives its shoes strange names.  I have long been fan of Aerosoles shoes, they look very nice, are comfortable and they come in sizes up to a 12.  

Can't wait to get my pair and get out in the warmer spring time weather.  Have fun....   sf   56c489550f8e7_YETERDAY445AV1508PX.jpg.6e

I have a pair almost identical to those, but in black. They should be comfortable. Enjoy them when you get them.

Well, actually the pair I will be getting are in black.  Like you Bigfoot, I am ready for spring and summer.  I am a sandal guy, never was really into boots or other closed toe shoes.  Almost all of my heels (and flats) are gals sandals of one style or another.  Wearing heeled sandals will be more noticeable than a boot or other simliar style, so expect to be noticed.  I wear my sandals with a nice pair of denim pants or cotton slacks, with a collared shirt with a casual outdoor look.  I also make sure that my feet and toes look nice by using lotion and have a nice pedicure, sometimes with a neutral color, sometimes just a clear coat.  If you are going to wear sandals your feet should look nice (ref my current avatar).  Have fun.....    sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 2 weeks later...

Just asking a question about best time to buy heels? I know many will answer anytime is the best time to buy heels. 

Seriously would like to know when new styles of heels (booties) are out. Is it spring season where you can pick and choose styles more readily available sizes. 

Just curious and frustrated browsing through web pages of heels and finding larger sizes not available. 

Do know of some apps that help giving sneaker freaks or fetish folk a heads up when new styles are introduced like Nike Jordans.