meet up in heels

Curt

pumpcat,

I'd love to see you there in TO if for no other reason to see a truly happy person. I don't envision getting though there this year though I did pass through there last year enroute Quebec to see some WC games and visit relatives. I'm sure someone will make the trip up there. Keep the faith!

HappyinHeels

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 11:36 AM, pumpcat said:

Anyone want to meet up in the Toronto area for a fun day out in heels? 

Would love to! However, it more likely that you would travel to Utah, before I would be able to get to Toronto. If either of these scenarios would be possible, let's talk then. 

On Tuesday, March 01, 2016 at 0:39 AM, Histiletto said:

Would love to! However, it more likely that you would travel to Utah, before I would be able to get to Toronto. If either of these scenarios would be possible, let's talk then. 

Would love to, but Utah is a little far, but someday.

A someday priority calendar probably applies to many of us. I decided if I really wanted to meet someone from this forum then I would simply make it happen. I met several members (spikesmike and guys from Vancouver and Alberta and others) at a restaurant in Chicago in March of 2013. I have visited Steve63130 twice at his home in central Ohio and am better for it.

pumpcat probably now has an awesome body and could go see HiStiletto and the awesome scenery in Utah.

HiStiletto probably has wonderful stilettos and could go see pumpcat and experience how wonderful a country Canada really is.

Point:  You'll both be 80 years old before you clear everything from your "someday" calendar. You're both alive, and viable TODAY so which is why one of you should make this happen.  HappyinHeels

• 4 weeks later...
On Thursday, March 03, 2016 at 10:52 AM, HappyinHeels said:

A someday priority calendar probably applies to many of us. I decided if I really wanted to meet someone from this forum then I would simply make it happen. I met several members (spikesmike and guys from Vancouver and Alberta and others) at a restaurant in Chicago in March of 2013. I have visited Steve63130 twice at his home in central Ohio and am better for it.

pumpcat probably now has an awesome body and could go see HiStiletto and the awesome scenery in Utah.

HiStiletto probably has wonderful stilettos and could go see pumpcat and experience how wonderful a country Canada really is.

Point:  You'll both be 80 years old before you clear everything from your "someday" calendar. You're both alive, and viable TODAY so which is why one of you should make this happen.  HappyinHeels

Thanks for the compliments. I would love to hang out with you guys. It would be so much fun

Katie.20150712_080938.thumb.jpg.637097fa329c49

• Like 1