Say Hi to the New Guy!

Hello and thank you for allowing me to join you all!

I've been keen on high heeled shoes and boots as long as I can remember. About a year ago, I realized I could do more than just look at them and started shopping!

I've found it challenging to find things I like in my size (10W). I have restricted myself thrift stores and Walmart thus far. I found a nice pair of low boots which I've worn out

on several occasions.

Due to a remarkable circumstance, I now have an embarrassment of riches, in the footwear department! I will post the story shortly. Cheers!

Diz.

Welcome to the forum. 

1 hour ago, dizzy4heelz said:

I've found it challenging to find things I like in my size (10W).

Is that a men's or women's 10W?  There are a lot of folks here that wish they could wear a 10W.  You mentioned thrift stores (great source) and Wallmart...don't forget Payless for larger sizes.

1 hour ago, dizzy4heelz said:

Due to a remarkable circumstance, I now have an embarrassment of riches, in the footwear department! I will post the story shortly.

Looking forward to reading it.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Nice to meet you, tbg! Thank you for the welcome!

Of the few pair I've acquired in the past year, the ones marked as women's 10W  have been the most comfortable for longer wearing. I will post a picture.

Since the recent bonanza, I've found that 11 or even 12 are good, depending upon the style.

We used to have a Payless here but it seems to have disappeared. Now, it seems, I have my own shoe store!

• 2 weeks later...