Where are they ?

Hello everybody 

I'm French so sorry for my poor English.  I'm a lady, 59 years old.

i love high heels

in December 2013 i ordered one pair of shoes at cos,  fabulously fetish shoes,  i paid them with paypal. 

i was supposed to receive them  around mid February 2014. It was never the case, despite a lot of emails i finally received them in September 2014 but unfortunately they were actually too small, they looked like a doll shoes....

cos didn't want me to return them but i finally gave evidence to him that the shoes were definitely too small, i took photos while measuring my foot with a centimeter. He finally accepted to refund me. So i returned the shoes by registered mail.

i know he received the shoes. And since then, I'm still waiting to be refunded.

i don't know how many emails i sent, he always requested me to be patient, that things were going better , bla bla bla....

during months, in fact two years,  i wanted to trust him and was confident that he would have refunded me.

but now, since last December,  i sent two emails and he didn't reply.  Then i found this forum talking about him and can see I'm not the only one.

i saved a lot to offer me these shoes and can't afford loosing this money.

how can i process to get my money back ?

can somebody help me? Can we gather our complains against him?

any reply will be welcome.

thanks to all of you and sorry again for my poort English. 

kind regards

anouch57 

Anouch57:   I'm sorry to hear of your experience.   Your English is good!  

Can you please tell us:   (i) if you have reported the matter to Paypal and, if so, what happened; (ii) the amount you paid; (iii) the date on which you returned the shoes; (iv) the last date on which Cos wrote to you.   This information will help if a suggestion for action can be given to you.

Anouch 57 & Puffer

Anouch. I to am sorry for your financial loss. Cos stole over $1,200.00 from me. I called PayPal and ask for some resolution.

They said they could not refund any money to me since a time period had elapsed. I got tired of trying to get Cos to make good

on my order. So I Took a trip to England to confront Cos about the pair of heels and boots he owed me. With address in hand,

I found no Cos and no work shop. I even called the two phone numbers I had for him. Each time I dilled those numbers the

operator came on line and said " We do not recognize those numbers."  This is the reason I started this thread.

spikesmike

All, This sounds like a matter for law enforcement. I wonder if the United Kingdom prosecutes mail fraud with the zeal of the USA or some other countries? The only way to shut down jerks like this if to document it with those who can actually "bring the heat". Pun absolutely intended. The real threat of apprehension and subsequent prosecution is what tempers the atmosphere for would-be criminals and rip-off artists. HappyinHeels

Hello everybody 

Thanks a lot fo your support and for your responses.

To Puffer, i contacted paypal but they said we only get 6 months to claim. So it was too late for me, as i tried to be comprehensive with cos who encountered problems. ...

I returned the shoes in September 2015. I paid them 200 euro. 

His last email is dated October 3rd 2016 where he promised to refund me ....

Thanks

1 hour ago, Anouch57 said:

Hello everybody 

Thanks a lot fo your support and for your responses.

To Puffer, i contacted paypal but they said we only get 6 months to claim. So it was too late for me, as i tried to be comprehensive with cos who encountered problems. ...

I returned the shoes in September 2015. I paid them 200 euro. 

His last email is dated October 3rd 2016 where he promised to refund me ....

Thanks

It is difficult to suggest a remedy as you are not in the UK and your transaction was initiated overseas.   It may be worthwhile contacting Trading Standards in the correct area of London; can you confirm the business address that was known to you at the time of your purchase in December 2013 (as there seems to be more than one address for this business).   I may then be able to give you a contact for your complaint.

• 3 weeks later...

I also ordered some boots from Fabulously Fetish last October, but have not had any reply from Cos since last November and it's currently January.

Thank you to all who have replied above with your own negative experiences.

I'm going to start my refund process right away before my statutory refund period runs out.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2016 at 10:21 PM, spikesmike said:

Puffer

The address I had for COS was a good address. However, There was NO Cos and NO work shop. The day I tried to find Cos

I returned to where I was staying and made phone calls to both numbers I had. When I made the calls the operator responded

with " We do not recognize that number ".  In Germany I went to the location ( Army camp ) where I was stationed in 1958 and

1959. The camp closed in 2006. I got a couple of pictures of the camp from the outside, but that was it. In Spain I managed a

visit with Pablo of Estresmodes. I placed an order for a pair of 7" high heel, 1 1/2" plat. cowboy boots. Returned Sept.14, 2016

in good health. I am excited to see and wear my new boots.

spikesmike

hi there,  well thats  a snag.  isnt coz quite the sleuth.   not surprised, unfortunately. 

On 1/8/2017 at 3:52 PM, Anouch57 said:

The phone number i had to contact cos was +442084497454

What about you?

Regards

hi.  awful that he is still ripping people off.  +44 (0)208 935 5687   i believe I'd always used this one.

• 4 weeks later...

My last sob story email from Cos K end of January right after I started the refund process with my bank. 

Something about moving the workshop to Cyprus (!) to care for his elderly father with Parkinsons, promises of work already done for a fitting, and delivery soon.

Fortunately my credit card bank has processed my refund already.

It's unbelievable to me how this fraud can stay in business.

• 4 months later...

To all heelers:  If the F.F. web is no longer active then perhaps enough people have read the comments on this site

to put a permanent stop to the theft COS has perpetrated on us all. I will always have a permanent dislike for that s.o.b..

spikesmike

DSCF5235 (1).JPG

• Like 1

Hello 

I have ordered some shoes to that Spain company ( Xtrem heels). The people are really gentle and helpful. I was a bit confused with sizing. I hope my order is ok. I will tell you as soon as I receive the shoes ( October) 

Concerning Fabulously Fetish,i experienced the same kind of problem as many had. I bought several pairs. Not only because of a real stupidity from me. The first I bought was perfect. Cos K extremely gentle. That was the time he was in his former location. 

Then I only had problems. The delivery was not on time. The size was wrong. The heels were different left and right. 

I sent several emails ,phone calls,gentle ,then polite,then not so gentle. I had to go there.Sevaral times.  The new location is the end of the world. 

At the end some shoes were acceptable,some other had to go in the trash bin. 

So ,my opinion is you have better to keep far from these company.And it's a pity because Cos K is able to make wonderful shoe if he is motivated  

i have found very professional people and fantastic shoes with Fuss in Germany( sizing is perfect ) ,Italian heels in Italy ( order half or one size bigger)   

I am now waiting for an order from Xtrem heels in Spain. I will tell you the result. 

I hope this can  help. 

Pierre 

• 8 months later...

HHPlace Heelers :  Well it has been a year since I made a comment on this subject. This is a REMINDER to long time members and especially to

NEW members.  If you are looking on line for well made High Heel Boots and Shoes, STAY away from  FABULOUSLY FETISH SHOES out of 

ENGLAND.  I still see him advertising on line. COS is a rat thief.   spikesmike

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

5a6b65b57ed43_DSCF5249(1).thumb.JPG.0f7091290156f6b6f104ac71505b4e0e.JPGHello High Heelers : Well it has been over a year since any one has commented on the Fabulously Fetish Shoe Co. of British fame.

I can not tell you how happy I am to not hear that some one else has tried to order custom made high heel shoes from COS K.

As for me loosing $1,162.05 to that THIEF ( COS K. ) in April, 2015, will never wash away. I also have sorrow for those of you who

were his victims. Please keep in touch.   spikesmike                    

• 2 years later...

so interesting.  Just today it just came to mind what happened to fab fetish.  I did a quick search and found his new site, what a joke... pages of humble craftsmanship and history.   if his fulfillment was as good as his website we'd have no problems.   I came here back to this forum but see just a few days ago alphax had linked the new site (i see he left the country for another).