Hand Made Italian Crotch Boots

UKboots

Hi all,

I have for sale 2 brand new pairs of very high quality Hand Made Italian Crotch boots.

These boots are to die for (so to speak). They are absolutely stunning and really are a piece of art. I have a pair myself which I wear regularly and of all the boots I own nothing so far comes close to the quality and craftsmanship of these boots.

They measure 36inches in length from the bottom to top so are true crotch boots, the pencil heel really draws you in and is very sturdy to walk with and measures 6.5inches. There is also a hidden platform of 2inches making the boots a very wearable 4.5inch heel arch.

The colour of the boots in a very dark brown.

Beside my own pair which are not for sale I have 2 brand new pairs one in a UK7 (EU40) and also a pair of UK8 (EU42).

They are made of leather and man made stretch material.

The boots come in a beautiful tissue lined box, with dustbag and spare heel tips.

Honestly, you will find it hard to wear anything that will make you feel sexier than these and the boutique price is over 1700 Euro.

I'm looking for overs in the region of £350 + PP so please get in touch if you'd like to know more.

mirror-back-side.jpg

rear-boots-closeup.jpg

sole-inc-flat-boot.jpg

sitting-crossleg.jpg

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...