my 016 adventures

w6ish

3 hours ago, w6ish said:

turns out those second skin jeans with the big jiggly bulge is something some gals like to watch!  and!  my super high heels are a thing a  lot of gals are attracted to!

Glad you had fun. Suppose the woman seeing you in heels are use to seeing it. If you wear attire often enough heels certain clothes people tend to tolerate it. If your speculating about gals attracted to the heels i'm impressed... Different strokes for certain folks. Need to find woman like you know...

Can relate to certain things in your outing having fun is all that matters on your terms is always great. 

Not surprised woman love to watch your jiggling bulge. Recent outing had pack of woman crowding up close to get a glimpse of myself. Only reaction from woman was big laughter discovering it while others became more curious to glance upon it while i was sitting down. These woman seemingly so subtle while others can't control their reactions.

Had this big breasted semi-attractive Latina woman curiously intrigued with me. She wouldn't admit it to me but would love to squeeze part of my body.  Heard this second hand from others.

While she was chatting with another normal guy i walked passed her in my four inch block heel booties and skinny painted on distressed jeans. First time she seen my outfit and while she acted fairly subtle but head turning, i knew  catching her eyes upon my heel booties. Thought she wouldn't accept my own "dresscode" (heels-leggings-skiinny jeans-flowing feminine tops). So when i seen her again never heard any comments about my attire like in the past, when she seen me in gym leggings mocking me to others.

While i do see a change in her demeanour when i'm in her presence.  Only way i can describe it. She was with a newbie latin boyfriend and couldn't ignore me looking over my body in a stoic manner. As if she knows i'm unattainable and crushed never to play with me the way she wants to. While i play it calmly enjoying what she wants to surely touch or befriend.  There was no ridicule commentary from her to the boyfriend only quiet silence while the boyfriend mockingly laughed at me to her.  

w6ish i guess were never boring to woman always having intrigued woman observing what's next with our outfits and the way we present itself drives their heart beat faster....:fine:

toilet.jpg

christianlouboutinpigalle120-1.jpg

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 2

Folks;

If you haven't read TECH's POST please do so.

HHPLACE.ORG is respected and rated in the web community as being a well managed, family accessible web site.  This is the result of a eclectic bunch of members with interesting posts about heels, and the tireless efforts of our moderators at "cat herding".  Both are appreciated.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 6 months later...
10 hours ago, w6ish said:

large.IMG_7215.jpg

fun stuff!!

I get dizzy just thinking about being that far of the ground and having to duck low flying aircraft.   Well done. :rocker:

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 3 weeks later...

oh yes!  i forgot to show you my new Steve Madden pumps.  finally found them in my size.  they work wonderfully and look great on me!

well not new actually, i got them back in late May and they got a work out through the summer with said jeans and other fun jeans, leggings and jeggings.

large.IMG_7984.jpg

• Like 8

1 hour ago, w6ish said:

oh yes!  i forgot to show you my new Steve Madden pumps.  finally found them in my size.  they work wonderfully and look great on me!

well not new actually, i got them back in late May and they got a work out through the summer with said jeans and other fun jeans, leggings and jeggings.

large.IMG_7984.jpg

Great looking shoes.  It sounds like they went/go well with your style.

Glad your back.

1 hour ago, w6ish said:

large.IMG_7984.jpg

Steve Madden Dejavu's?   They are awesome. I have several pairs.  Probably, ok most definitely the most comfortable heels ever!!!   Looks awesome with your jeans, I may have to try that!!! I always try to go with that look and end up in a skirt!!!!

Edited by CAT
  • Like 1

wish me luck!  i'm on my way to the annual xmas party which in the past few years has been a very WILD adventure.  all of the usual party goers are expected.  i think i would like to arrive late!

i am wearing a basic black super tight t shirt with the bottom cut off, my light blue painted on jeans (no tucking and no gaff, ha ha!  there is way too much there to tuck anyway so it will be displayed proudly!) and my black Steve Madden Dejavu pumps.  i have a new black leather jacket that is high cut so the outfit makes quite a statement!  looking forward to some amusements!

wish me luck!

• Like 4

w6ish,

Noticed the "Dany" (A Jessica Simpson style) platform in your November amusements photo. I love that shoe and have it in cognac and tan suede. The nice part of that I have two bags which match each color. The shoe looks clumsy but it very comfortable indeed. Great with jeans of any type which is what I wore mine with. Definitely a statement shoe!  HappyinHeels

• 2 weeks later...
On December 3, 2016 at 10:48 PM, HappyinHeels said:

w6ish,

Noticed the "Dany" (A Jessica Simpson style) platform in your November amusements photo. I love that shoe and have it in cognac and tan suede. The nice part of that I have two bags which match each color. The shoe looks clumsy but it very comfortable indeed. Great with jeans of any type which is what I wore mine with. Definitely a statement shoe!  HappyinHeels

those are Jessica Simpson brand heels but that style i'm wearing is called "Daelyn".  i do have the Dany platforms as well, in black.  i think you're right though, the shoe is big and clunky.  i prefer my stilettos!  

the party this year i decided i would only stay an hour and thank goodness i did as the past few years things have gotten a bit on the wild side as the evening progressed.  i very much enjoyed wearing my Steve Madden pumps!  they were a hit.  the ladies really liked my combination of skin tight jeans and black pumps!  fun stuff.

• Like 2

w6ish,

Upon second glance you're right. Dany was never made with studs around the vamp of the shoe. But the Dany, while looking clumsy, is actually very comfortable and oh sooooo retro!  We like a lot of the same stuff. Keep struttin' your thing!  HappyinHeels

10 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

w6ish,

Upon second glance you're right. Dany was never made with studs around the vamp of the shoe. But the Dany, while looking clumsy, is actually very comfortable and oh sooooo retro!  We like a lot of the same stuff. Keep struttin' your thing!  HappyinHeels

here are my Jessica Simpson Daelyns:

gallery_106_183_4135534.jpg

very sexy and wearable for long periods of time!

and here are my Jessica Simpson Danys:

gallery_106_183_5496.jpg

also very sexy and wearable for long periods!  and quiet!  those rubber soles make for some quiet walking.

i prefer my stilettos but sometimes the venue and the company calls for this style.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Steve63130 said:

W6,

You wear those styles well!

Steve

thanks for those kind words!  i do love those shoes even though they are heavy, big and yes, a bit clunky on my slim legs.  

i'd like to stay with this look:

gallery_106_183_3819782.jpg

that is my personal fave (with the tight jeans!)

but i love my shorts with 6 inch stilettos too!

gallery_106_183_172169.jpg

now that is fun!

(with many adventures too!)

w6

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

looking back on the sweet sweet year of 016:  many amusing adventures both near and far in high heels and fun jeans, long hair and tanned skin.  i can definitely say i took it to the next level this year and i'm thankful for my gal pals!

one of my fave pictures from August:

large.IMG_5795-3.jpg

that is me of course at left, wearing my super sexy Sherberts with the 6 inch heel.  gal pal at right with flats.

ah yes many fun times indeed!  i hope 017 is just as exciting.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Steve63130 said:

Interesting photo, W6. I like the composition as well as the subject role reversal. Good job.

I echo your wish for 2017 being as good a year! Happy Heeling!

Steve

the role reversal i always find interesting!  but of course i love the look of those vamps and ankle straps on my tanned feet!

35 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

Will look forward to hearing about more adventures in 2017!

and i hope to have some photos to show you of my wild adventures!

1 hour ago, w6ish said:

and i hope to have some photos to show you of my wild adventures!

Photos of even the more sedate adventures are also welcomed. :penitent:

:wavey: