my 016 adventures

w6ish

On March 9, 2016 at 8:05 PM, jetheelsfan said:

When did the color white fall out of favor as a "spring/summer" must have?  At one time as a lad, all the ladies and girls my age all wore white shoes starting on Easter Sunday through Labor Day.  There was nothing like a pair of classic pumps in white.  White still rocks!

I think women have been experimenting with colors other than white, wanting to broaden their horizons with brighter colors and/or pastels while white is seen as dull and boring, something mom and grandma wear. Then there's the matter of keeping white shoes clean which can be something of a bear. But, that's just my opinion.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

10 hours ago, CPB said:

w6ish

Amazing adventures & heeling 8-). You have absolutely gorgeous legs, man, you look amazing in those jeans & heels :thumbsup:.

Thank you CPB!

not sure which one was asking but the mix in those jeans:  62% cotton, 29% poly, 7% viscose and 2% spandex...  that would be the jeans i wore from a few Sundays ago that look like they're painted on.  when you see them hanging on the rack you tell yourself:  there is just no way i'm going to fit into these, even though they're advertised as size M.  but surprise surprise!!!  when i wiggled into them i KNEW i had found the ultimate pair, much better than my Bluenotes.  and so wonderfully soft to the touch! 

• Like 1

i have to tell you about yesterday's high heeled adventure:  a perfect blue sky, sunny and gorgeous out there.  i had the day to myself so i thought i would take a ride into the city with absolutely no agenda.  but i did want to wear the same outfit that i wore when i went out to see my long lost friend back in February:  the painted on jeans, the black vest with black shirt, and black high cut leather jacket and my sexy grey/black Pleaser brand 7 inch heels.  what a look!  and what a feeling too, to be wearing something so wildly revealing with such outrageous shoes.

i drove around for about an hour wondering if i had the guts to get out and see something or maybe visit a book store, coffee shop, anything where it wouldn't be jam packed with thousands of people.  the place i ended up going into was one of those new age shops:  beads, incense, exotic jewellery, self help books, tarot cards and so on.  pretty kooky shop with no customers.  the little area where the shop was located, also quiet.  easy enough i thought.  so i parked my car and watched the scene for several minutes: no one went into or came out of the shop i was looking at so i got up the courage to get out of the car and go in there.  i was parked right in front of the place so it wasn't a big walk and i made it in there with butterflies.  i said hello to the little lady who was at the desk, a tiny thing, likely in her 20's.  she remained seated and so didn't see my shoes.  pretty sure she noticed the front of my jeans.  she gave me the usual: if you need help with anything just ask.

i nodded and went in to see what they had.  they had rows of book shelves so it was pretty easy to hide.  of course i noticed all the cameras watching my every move!  i did find myself interested in their books and so started snooping through them, kind of losing myself a bit, forgetting for a change how i looked or what i was wearing...  

i did hear the door chime going and so i knew someone entered the shop but i didn't look or pay any attention.  i was looking at a book called The Ultimate Kiss and was getting into what that was about and soon found myself very excited.  i took a quick peek in one of the many mirrors in there and thought, yes, these painted on jeans really do show everything!  i went back to the book and it was an instant later when i felt the presence of that other customer, standing right next to me!  i didn't look at them but i could tell they were very close.  soon i could feel the temperature going up and knew it was time to give that person some space!  i put the book back on the shelf and moved away a few feet to look at something else.  when i did i took a quick peek and saw it was a gal in her 20's.  she was big!  not fat, not tall, but thick!  like a big game hunter. she had thick legs, big body, athletic all the way.  she was wearing tight jeans that flared out at the bottom, a blouse, scarf and jean jacket and definitely knew what she was doing.  i could tell right away she was aggressive.  so i gave her the space and moved away.  at this point in time she could only see me from the back or the side, i didn't give her the front view and i could tell she was looking me up and down and was staring at my 7 inch heels.  

i moved to the end of the row and took another book.  pretty soon she was back in my space.  so i put the book back and went to a completely different aisle, the ever dreaded:  Self Help section.  i thought she'd be crazy to follow me down that lane but she did!  i started thinking okay, so you want to give me a look or something so i grabbed a book, pretended to read it, and slowly turned to face her.  she just stood there with her book and that feeling of being watched was tremendous!  so i took a quick peek and she certainly was looking.  our eyes met so i quickly looked away.  but the way she was standing spoke volumes!  this wild scene went of for several minutes before she moved away and visited with the gal at the desk.  it was pretty clear they were friends.  i remained hiding in the book rows.  and wondered how long they were going to be at the desk and how i was going to get out of there without looking like the old deer in the headlights thing.  

two books did get my attention so i grabbed both and made my way to the desk, my heels thundering on the hardwood floors.  i approached the desk and got the old: did you find what you were looking for?  etc.  that big girl, she didn't move when i went to pay for my books!  what a gal!  

as i was walking out the door i got that twinkling feeling of: lets have a little more fun with this.  i knew they were both in there watching me so when i was on the street i pretended to be making a cell call.  i put my books on the roof of the car and had a fake conversation and walked around on the sidewalk directly in front of the store and of course i saw my reflection in the window and that did it!  i very much enjoyed how i looked!  i also leaned back on my car so the both of them could get a nice frontal view of me in the blazing sunshine!  what a show off!  i also had a little shoe play going.

pretty soon though i could see some people coming down the sidewalk and that was my cue to get in the car and take off!  what an awesome adventure!  (quite unlike the one from March 13th, where nothing happened!)  i was so excited from my adventure that i had the shakes while driving away!

• Like 1

W6ish great story but feel your enigma of sorts. You walk in 6" heels and exposing your male features obviously, yet afraid or scurry away if people are walking along sidewalk. 

Understand very well your needs of fulfillment when dressed in a provocative outfit. Yet you omit the details what the stocky female had her eyes focused on.. Hard to believe the two females didn't have a discussion while you're still in the store. 

Today while shopping for sneakers i was trying on at Marshalls in the isle walking along observing myself in the mirror. This cute 30 something female was browsing on isle and staring smirking upon my super skinny jean leggings. She felt i looked funny wearing such tight jeans but had on a chaberline shirt enough to camouflage the obvious.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, w6ish said:

next time: don't hide the obvious and see how it goes while on the street or in the mall!

Believe me, I don't hide the obvious at the pool or gym floor. You can be sure everyone notices. Often woman can't control what they are seeing. Which is good part of my exhibitionism. 

Many times on the street or mall things tend to slip out of the way showing the obvious. Only know that when woman stand stunned or stare eyes bulging no pun intended or begin to grin suddenly to themselves. Or usual look away in angry stoic manner. 

I know this is not my thread, but I'm thinking maybe we should redirect our focus about say, one meter lower. So I'll ask this question to you W6ish: Which is it that you find most exciting? The jeans or the shoes? Would you still wear the shoes with easier-to-pull-on jeans? Would you wear the tight jeans with flats? Would the thrill be completely gone if you didn't put yourself in situations where you have to talk yourself into getting out of the car? I'm not trying to be difficult, I'm just truly curious.

W6-

I truly appreciate your honesty, admitting to the same nervousness and hesitating like I know I do.  Although it is hard for me to imagine that a guy who has a truly amazing androgynous look (and body attributes to back it up) could ever possibly be nervous when in public.  I LOVE it when I get comfortable enough in a public situation that I forget about my 5" boots, but that has only happened a few times. 

I really enjoy reading about your adventures, and don't mind admitting that I am truly envious.  But, I realize you have worked hard to maintain your nice figure, and truly deserve all your success!  It would be so cool to get out publicly with you, confidence in numbers really helps me out....

Don

• Like 1

On 3/22/2016 at 11:14 AM, mlroseplant said:

I know this is not my thread, but I'm thinking maybe we should redirect our focus about say, one meter lower. So I'll ask this question to you W6ish: Which is it that you find most exciting? The jeans or the shoes? Would you still wear the shoes with easier-to-pull-on jeans? Would you wear the tight jeans with flats? Would the thrill be completely gone if you didn't put yourself in situations where you have to talk yourself into getting out of the car? I'm not trying to be difficult, I'm just truly curious.

Don't know what W6ish is going through unless your in his shoes so to speak, let me try to explain through my experiences similar to his.

The excitement isn't one particular thing shoes, clothes it's the presentation and attention to what his appearance is. We all want to beloved for what we are wearing and well liked. Yet through experience as many have seen and heard negativity towards our appearance be it the clothes or specifically high heels. 

One way to fight back through the inevitable haters is to over do in presentation the outfit. I'm only speculating but for myself it's true and a reasonable conjecture to assume  W6ish enjoys to bluntly show his shape and curves outline for anyone about to stare. Suppose it's some sort of mechanism fighting off the odd stares, giggles, whispering about his clothes or heel appearance.

I'm all too familiar in doing the same when on the beach, pool or gym floor wearing spandex tights, thong, bikini brief, believe me i gotten the negative stares and vibe. In my situation i expect a great deal of unacceptance for my feminine skimpy metrosexual appearance and female gym clothes.  

While at first glance newbie haters begin to laugh, shame me wearing what i do. Until they notice my shape and curves then the later becomes a mute topic of discussion and shuts them up. Be it only a male envying  to what i have, or females intrigued wanting to see more being amazed with disbelief. So in fact the feminine style i wear becomes mute and blind to those only because overshadowing male shape taking precedence. 

Once you put the two components of your body being out there for everyone to see while wearing  uncommon clothes, shoes for your gender "heels", the dynamic is incredible for anyone to absorb. This makes the wearer W6ish very happy only because one leads to the other tight pants, heels, contour of the body visible, thus a reaction, fun as it is for the wearer.

Don't have any ill will towards W6ish but watching a fashion program one guy spoke about not letting one's manhood visibly seen in clothes. He elluded that in 28 States it is illegal to walk around showing your outline in tight pants. Joking or not, don't know if it's true but W6ish understands if seen by the wrong crowd or individual with authority their maybe a penalty to pay. 

While i'm more conservative than W6ish yet feel we send out the same vibe for whatever reason enjoying as we go along. As Bieber sang, Love Yourself, which is true fact with what we wear despite what others say.

Was shopping at H&M the other day standing in line to checkout. While looking around the woman's section i noticed a big sign that read, "If it makes you happy wear it". Feel that is so true despite the pitfalls people have about certain styles or gender constructs about clothing and shoes.

Funny thing inline happened was i turned my head scanning the room then caught a heavy set 30 something female behind me staring upon my legging jeans and female ankle flat heel moto booties. Think it was my hamstrings  she was so focused upon because  didn't expect to turn my head back while she was intently observing. Fun part was her getting caught by me looking a bit shaken embarrassed as i looked upon her. To bad i didn't wear my four inch block suede booties instead, it was raining so wait for sunnier days.

Although wore a H&M long sweater to hide my butt and front a tad bit. If i took a page out of W6ish playbook i could of played it subtle and pretended to search for some tights or socks in the bins behind and beside me. Showing off my bulge which was apparent if looked long and closely enough. Although i think the cute asian  checkout cashier noticed me very well when calling for next inline. Doubt she loved my skin tight jeans but noticed the inevitable up front.

Tells you as men we don't need to be obvious walking down the street or mall to be noticed for our manhood in tight pants. Woman instinctively recognize a male bulge  subtly. If your in doubt check out Youtube videos of subway ride woman checking out male bulges. You can be sure i experimented in that exercise for myself and can attest woman need little prodding to notice a males shape. Even when i thought i was decently covered woman jaws dropped open beginning to stare upon it.

Only at the gym i let myself be noticed only to protect myself from any rants people saying i look like a woman. Yet i hear that label time to time doubt anyone believes it when seeing me from the front. 

universal-fashion-trends.jpg

66da96e8e69024f9932e2b476e9d9dfb.jpg

I know this is not my thread, but I'm thinking maybe we should redirect our focus about say, one meter lower.

I second the motion.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On March 22, 2016 at 7:49 PM, pebblesf said:

W6-

I truly appreciate your honesty, admitting to the same nervousness and hesitating like I know I do.  Although it is hard for me to imagine that a guy who has a truly amazing androgynous look (and body attributes to back it up) could ever possibly be nervous when in public.  I LOVE it when I get comfortable enough in a public situation that I forget about my 5" boots, but that has only happened a few times. 

I really enjoy reading about your adventures, and don't mind admitting that I am truly envious.  But, I realize you have worked hard to maintain your nice figure, and truly deserve all your success!  It would be so cool to get out publicly with you, confidence in numbers really helps me out....

Don

Thank you Don, as always it is a pleasure to read your posts.  

And so today is a beauty sunny day, warm spring climes!  I've got the day to myself so I'm going to take a ride into the city.  I think its time I take this fancy number out for a spin:

gallery_106_183_375291.jpg

Those are my sexy Sherbert 6 inch heels and I'm going to wear them today as my poor grey and black Pleasers have gone over to the "night shoes" category.  Since my feet are not tanned and looking wonderful I'm going to wear a single layer of black ankle nylons.  Those jeans are my Bluenotes, much more tame than my painted on jeans from my last adventures.  The jacket is Guess and I have a simple black t shirt underneath, trimmed just around the navel.

I have no agenda today, meeting with no lady friends, just me and the open road.  I'll let you know how it goes when I get back!

• 2 weeks later...

my adventure from a few Sundays ago went without too much excitement.  by toning it down a bit in the jeans department the whole experience seems to move down to a different level which definitely has its place as well.  personally i prefer the painted on jeans as the look is so much fun but also brings on the butterflies in a serious way.

i guess the only thing that bugs me these days about going out wearing 6 inch heels is the number of camera phones.  folks just don't care, they'll start snapping pictures.  one old grey haired pot bellied grease ball was lining up to take my picture at a book store and by that point in the day i was getting tired of it, so i gave him the finger when he snapped his picture!  ha ha!!!

on the plus side i ordered two new pairs of Jessica Simpson shoes.  both of them on the 6 inch heel with a 2 inch platform.  pair number 1 is in white and has the same heel and platform as my Dany and Daelyn shoes, and pair number 2 are in black and called Damelo.  very much looking forward to having both of those for my upcoming heel wearing season.

1 hour ago, w6ish said:

my adventure from a few Sundays ago went without too much excitement.  by toning it down a bit in the jeans department the whole experience seems to move down to a different level which definitely has its place as well.  personally i prefer the painted on jeans as the look is so much fun but also brings on the butterflies in a serious way.

i guess the only thing that bugs me these days about going out wearing 6 inch heels is the number of camera phones.  folks just don't care, they'll start snapping pictures.  one old grey haired pot bellied grease ball was lining up to take my picture at a book store and by that point in the day i was getting tired of it, so i gave him the finger when he snapped his picture!  ha ha!!!

on the plus side i ordered two new pairs of Jessica Simpson shoes.  both of them on the 6 inch heel with a 2 inch platform.  pair number 1 is in white and has the same heel and platform as my Dany and Daelyn shoes, and pair number 2 are in black and called Damelo.  very much looking forward to having both of those for my upcoming heel wearing season.

Yeah, there sure are a lot of creepy guys out there, and phone cameras have amplified the problem.  People should be courteous and polite, but these phones have really caused problems.  Don't let the few creeps get you down, enjoy the positive, polite compliments, which you must receive constantly...  I LOVE Jessica Simpson boots, can't wait to see you in them....I really want a pair of those hot JS cowboy boots!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, w6ish said:

The nervous feelings you admit having is because of some fear in getting into trouble what your displaying.

Ever heard of being friendly with people and getting better results. Do understand the picture taking old man can be upsetting, but maybe he was finding your outfit or heels something he never seen before a male wear.

Let's face it demographic at a bookstore ain't the people who let loose in a club on Saturday night or have high fashion sense, them rather be reading a book with sensible boring shoes or slippers on a couch.

You can wear skinny jeans like myself but hide the essentials with overcoat with bulges and outline that could be seen, and you will have better results. Went to do some errands at Costco today and gotten few nice stares and comments from the ladies. Not about how i was dressed but the way they talked to me was words like "sweety", "Hun" some nice smiles.  Suppose it's employees that seen me before what i wear and customers who find my outfit feminine for sure but find me harmless yet envious. 

Once i display  things out their like yourself for anyone to see then it becomes upsetting to percentage of females vulgar, even sense of fear of my intentions towards them. So i'm less likely to be invited  in chit chat or discussion by woman because of my appearance.

Again today wasn't wearing any heels but chelsea flat booties because of the wet weather. Although if i had on some stiletto knee high boots like one old woman i saw at the store they may had just gazed upon my heels saying same endearing words. This was my second trip this week at the store, my first visit i wore shorter jacket showing mid hip and backside for sure in Rags & bone skinny dark jeans with wool socks on top showing my male winter boots.

Find the more i go out frequenting the same stores even though i talk to nobody people notice and keep it as that guy in heels. So they become more social or curious intrigued what i'm about. As long you wear good heels and different clothes each time woman will envy d so they don't tire of seeing me dressed the same old then positive situations happen.

Heck! went to return something at a store standing inline minding my business on my phone last Sunday. Noticed the girl doing the returns for others ahead of me was glancing upon my tan suede heel 4" block Harrow booties and skinny tight rag & bone distressed jeans. With a short jacket mid hip unzipped i looked very trendy. The hot young cashier maybe 19 or 20 years old was preoccupied with me serving other customers ahead inline. Once it was my turn she was a bit nervous how i looked maybe the feeling of dissonance was evident from her. Yet when she went through my transaction return i got more money back that i expected. Guess she wasn't paying attention to the receipt closely enough seeing i had store credit discount which wasn't a full purchase. So wearing heels can be distracting to others and profitable for me. Suppose better having a girl that age get distracted then laugh or giggle seeing me in my outfit.

Examples on how to wear tops or jackets hiding but being able to show off as well when opportunity presents itself.

My painted on  jeans being distressed and medium wash like those below perfectly shows how my lean legs are shown. 

Secondly the tan booties accessorize the style better distracting that indeed i'm wearing heels.

Lastly notice which every warm blooded woman stares upon guys who wear snug fitting jeans their crotch. 

Add these components together woman can't help themselves but stare....

108581_201502_71646.jpg

weh8fv-l.jpg

cebd43f1381b9b713f99b8379f9c01e7.jpg

I know this is not my thread, but I'm thinking maybe we should redirect our focus about say, one meter lower.

I still think this is good advice.

16 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

Let's face it demographic at a bookstore ain't the people who let loose in a club on Saturday night or have high fashion sense, them rather be reading a book with sensible boring shoes or slippers on a couch.

I take exception to this characterization of "book lovers" and I suspect @JeffBmight also.  One of my favorite haunts while wearing thigh boots is a bookstore and I wear rather stylish flats while reading at home. :penitent:

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 3:04 PM, MackyHeels said:

Yet when she went through my transaction return i got more money back that i expected. Guess she wasn't paying attention to the receipt closely enough seeing i had store credit discount which wasn't a full purchase. So wearing heels can be distracting to others and profitable for me.

Tell me you were honest and returned the money that didn't belong to you. I hope so!

Steve

On 08/04/2016 at 1:03 AM, Steve63130 said:

Tell me you were honest and returned the money that didn't belong to you. I hope so!

Steve

In the past the store often gave a percentage of credit for future purchases when doing a return. Seems that the store doesn't give credits on purchases today unless you register online for a card. 

Surprising to me she did the correct transaction. Only going by past purchases and returns I got confused. Maybe at the time I was paying attention to the beautiful cashier certainly she had a lean and nice body. Thinking she would look great what I was wearing. 

On 07/04/2016 at 0:22 PM, Thighbootguy said:

I still think this is good advice.

I take exception to this characterization of "book lovers" and I suspect @JeffBmight also.  One of my favorite haunts while wearing thigh boots is a bookstore and I wear rather stylish flats while reading at home. :penitent:

Just saying bookworms don't often wear flamboyant clothing or stripper heel platforms in my observance. Yes, their are exceptions like yourself on this forum but in most part I haven't seen it. 

Seeing some woman letting loose on Friday night dressed like we like. Designer stilettos booties thigh high heel suede boots doubt any know what a book is or location of a bookstore. 

Stereotype sure, but I see it all the time what's on the minds of these woman. Tomorrow night won't be any different for me.  They dress to make a point and you got to be dense not realizing why. The amount of work these woman put in to look unique or boldness to wear turning heads. 

The amount of stiletto heels I see at work on a Friday night from these woman you won't see for entire year walking the street searching. 

i'm getting excited about the weekend!  don't know if you remember me mentioning her before, i call her my "touchy feely gal".  the gal who hosts the outrageous xmas parties introduced me to this gal way back in 2014 and let me tell you she is quite the character!  small, quirky, aggressive, we've had some very fun times together.  i haven't seen her all winter and was kind of wondering if my times with her were over.  

she has called me to come visit her this Friday night.  there is a club she wants to take me to for a night of music and i am very much looking forward to going, seeing her again, and wearing my brand new Jessica Simpson Damelo heels in black!  i'm also going to wear my super fun "painted on jeans" which i thought she has seen me in but she told me in an email that she has not.  like i said, she is aggressive and said:  wear sexy stuff, your new shoes and your new jeans as i want to touch them...  yes indeed she is very touchy feely and i am so excited about another high heel wearing adventure!

i am on my way!  perfect day for it too as there is nothing but sunshine and mild climes ahead of us.  i'm taking my brand new black Damelo shoes, my Daelyns just in case and if i'm really feeling in the mood: my white double buckle beauties!  i just hope i have the guts to get out of the car and walk down the street in those painted on jeans!  

1 hour ago, w6ish said:

i just hope i have the guts to get out of the car and walk down the street in those painted on jeans!  

This bring to mind English poet Alexander Pope's An essay on criticism, 1709 which advises:  "Fools rush in where angels fear to tread". Other thoughts also come to mind like a "Fool's errand" and "Fools Paradise".

But the heels sound great!

It was Emerson, I believe, who described travelling as a fool's paradise, in that he brought his same sad self with him wherever he went, the beauties he saw never changed anything. Perhaps he would have been happier, more uplifted, if he had taken to the road in heels instead...

• Like 1

well anyway:  i made it home safely at 230 a.m.  WHAT a wild... has it been 48 or 36 hours?  all i can tell you right now is i'm just in the door and i have nothing left.  but i'll come by tomorrow (Sunday) with the semi fun details.  

i'll say this though: a very exciting trip and i can barely walk!

sunday night and back to normal!  my feet are fine: that "thing" isn't.

which of course is the whole point of high heels!  

as for you fools with this "fools rush in", "fool's errand", or "fools paradise", you fools should try going out with some real women!

my little super sexy gypsy queen is far and away from anything foolish!  and she is so real!  i prefer her words much more:  she called me: an exotica.  elegant.  and with her new camera said i was at my:  most gorgeous sexiness.  

turns out those second skin jeans with the big jiggly bulge is something some gals like to watch!  and!  my super high heels are a thing a  lot of gals are attracted to!  my gypsy friend with her tiny hands LOVED my image.  and so she had to bring her friend along for proof!  her friend, well, we won't go into that.  but my touchy feely gal loved me from top to bottom and everywhere in between.  i like how not shy she is.  in the jazz club she ran her hands all over me, below the navel.  her tiny hands of course makes everything on me look much bigger and a gal who was  sitting in the back of the club was watching me, well she was also watching Chris and she wasn't happy and said so!  so she came up to Chris and said she did not like me in my high heels nor did she like Christie's blatant hands on with me!  

i love Chris.  she told this gal in her 30's to F off!!!  with that Chris ran her and down my body and over my very sexy you know what!  

long story short:  we got kicked out of the club!  me, Chris, and her new friend.  so the 3 of us walked around 20 blocks to her Chris's place.  my high heels clicking all the way!   Chris's friend with the camera stayed back around 20 paces and took some very interesting pictures.  i would like to share with you those experiences but since this is hhplace i can't!   but i will share that story as siennaBOY on solo touch.  

Chris rocked my world.  and i loved her reaction to my super high heels.  she called me a super B!!

and her new friend was great with the video camera.  

MUCH amusements!!!  no fools like Thighbootguy or anyone else.

• Like 1

@w6ish Whilst were all happy you are having a great time, you seem to have forgotten that this is a public website, viewable by minors and aims to remain family friendly, to which your posts are far from it. Our community guidelines are very clear.

I dont go nuts or get angry, I simply compare to the rules and either it follows the guidelines or it doesnt, and if something doesnt, it goes, along with the person who ignores those guidelines.

Due to the amount of reading involved and the total lack of any free time to read the posts, and the amount of "reported posts" complaints about the content of your posts, I suggest allowing you to severely edit your posts, and promptly too?

Your choice.. Sound fair?

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!