davyrocket2

hi everyone I am new to here I do have about 25 pairs of heels boots wedges stilletoes I am hoping some one may be able to help quite a while ago I could have bought a very nice pair of black velvet prada high heels size 7 uk with a 5 inch heel I really should have bought them but being sensible thinking about food ect if I had paid the price £99.00 I would have been skint till the end of the next month /since then I have tried searching on ebay 2nd hand shops ect all to no avial ,the 2nd thing is does anyone know what became of a uk shoe manafacturing company called skyhighshoes they were based in wrexham and have probaly ceased trading did have a website but searches no longer find it .I like wearing heels I am trans and also love dress"s skirts tops made of velvet I also likes vintage underwear corsets suspenders basques corselets stockings sometimes in winter tights feel more practical and help keep your legs warm I am also looking for a vintage sensible 3/4 length fur coat to fit chest size 42 /dress size 20/22 can anyone help regards David