Hello to all from Newbie

I'd like to say hi to everyone in HH Place and say I'm very excited to become part of this community.

I'm a Male from UK and have had a real love for heels for around 20 years.

For me it all started when I was about 16/17, I remember doing something in my parents garage and I found a bag of old shoes my Mum had put there. I tried a pair on, only little heels I think but something sparked and never looked back....lol

I now have about 10 pairs, from a wonderful pair of original Topshop Barley leather thigh boots bought brand new to my latest 1969 Crotch boots with a 7 inch heel sporting a 3 inch platform.

I am married yes, my wife knows how much of a fetish I have for heels and after some recent 'buying and selling' activity in which I used the reason that I was buying the boots at a low price then selling them at a higher price (which has actually been true) I've been able to bring my love for high heels into a small business and also had my wife try a few on and fall in love with a few which is great too :). She has also kept one pair and wears them when I take her out somewhere nice, which I absolutely love he he!

She does know I have worn high heels, but she does not know the extent of my collection, nor do I think she knows I still do. It's something that is just not talked about as I'm sure it is with many.

Anyway, just a little about me, hope to get to know many over time.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same addiction, but more of a problem with my better half, he knows I love boots, but does not know the extent of my collection.  Fortunately, I work for the airlines and am away often so I can enjoy my boots publicly then. 

Welcome buddy!

Don

• 1 month later...

@Knoxxx  Welcome to the forum!  I just read your other Hello post with delight.  There is a lot of varied interest in heels and guys needing and giving advice (and it on the web so it has to be true).  Having a female point of view is always a welcomed addition.  By the way there is a section "For the Gals" in which the guys are not allowed to post.

Enjoy the forum.

• Like 1

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I'll add my welcome as well UKBoots. I have not been on for very long myself but I have had a longtime affection for heels. I can do a 3" heel with no problem, I have a pair of 4"+ heels that are semi difficult but I can simply wear them for hours with no difficulty, walking in them for very long is much harder.