Fresh newbie

Hi everyone and thanks for accepting me!

lets first say that my interest in heel is really new to me. .... Aint true, I had interest in it I was only burrying it telling myself I wasnt that weird! Guess I decided to embrace my weirdo side then! And you guys made me buy my first pair of heel last week. 

I'm french, so please forgive me if sometimes I wont be spot on in my writtings

later!

drew

image.jpeg

7 hours ago, Drew80 said:

I had interest in it I was only burrying it telling myself I wasnt that weird!

Drew;

"Weird" is only a mental image that you have of yourself, but so are happy, free, and contented.  I don't think anyone here will consider you weird, especially after buying a great looking pair of boots like those.  With boots that nice, make sure you wear them over jeans or leggings.  It would be a shame to hide them.  I think they are a very acceptable boots for a guy to wear out and about especially since the weather has finally cooled off.

Profitez de vos bottes (Enjoy your boots)

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Thanks, the boots are quite confortable and easy to walk in. Only regret I would have love the heel to be higher.  Guess I'm already in to find another pair. Not like I wasnt scared the frack out of my mind buying my first pair.

1 hour ago, Drew80 said:

Guess I'm already in to find another pair.

What size are the boots?

First get comfortable walking in those boots.  Make sure your walk in natural on those heels. This may take several hours (days?) of walking.  When you forget that your walking on heels your ready for the next pair of boots.

Wearing your boots, confidently walk into a shoe store and start trying on boots.  This is an awesome experience.  The sales staff just want to make a sale and they don't care who buys their stuff.  One word of caution, buying boots and shoes can be addictive.  Set yourself a monetary budget for your new hobby or you will be buying a new pair every day.

Edited by Thighbootguy
Changed "more fun than you can imagine" to "an awesome experience"

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

I will definitely agree with TBG,,,,,, veeerrryyy addictive.  I'm probably around 40 pairs of shoes and boots and my GF is prob around the 50 - 60 !!!!!!!   OMG. WE NEED A BIGGER. CLOSET!!!

TBG offers great advice.  We all want to jump into the tallest stilettos possible, immediately if not sooner!  Those boots look great, spend time wearing them and then move on to taller heels.  Stumbling publicly in heels can be a setback for us, confidence is key! 

I'm glad you found us, we are glad to have you here!  Guys look great in heels, in spite of societal rules!  I truly believe most guys have a secret desire !to wear heels, most just don't have the courage to explore their secret desires!  So, give yourself some credit for being courageous, nothing weird about looking great in heels buddy!

I'm not yet into public heeling. I live in a small 12k town. I did go outside at night when truly everyone is sleeping, but even a dog barking from inside hearing my heel noise (thoses boots are really not quiet) make me turn around in fear someone could see me (yeah for babysteps). 

As for fashion with it, let say that outside I'm a coverer for now. Inside I let them loose.

Been single for way too long now... Guess I'll have something else to explain to my next girlfriend too.

Hi Drew. I also live in a small town of about 15,000. It has taken me several years, but most of the time I am comfortable wearing what I want to wear, and people accept me for who I am. Your boots look great. I know it's difficult to resist going up in heel height right away, but I'd agree with the others--give the boots you have some walking time first. When I first started wearing heels, I wore the height in your picture or lower for a few years before I had the confidence to try some really high shoes.

Yeah small town can be a pain for thoses gossip. They offer great advantage for other things like confort, silence and living space tho. Couldnt trade that! I've tried and dislike the big city in long term.

answering question :

1- sizing of the boots : 11US. They fit pretty snuggle, at least alot more than my usual "man" shoe. Just enought for my toes to move a bit but not much. I had bought  a pair of size 10 stilletto 3.5 heels but returned them as I was crushing my toes in thoses. Foot would fit but not the toes.

2- ease of walking : actually I think I was made to walk in heels because, at least in theses boots, its really easy. Cant say I look sexy I'm still 5'11" 200pounds. So lets says I feel like I walk correctly in them, no stumble, no lazy ankles or feet watching. I dont really want to walk like a runnaway model either.... Probably something in between a lumberjack and a girl.

3- "weird" : just making sure no one is getting offended by that term. I'm just in the process of understanding what I'm feeling and thinking. I'm usually a pretty confident by the norm man. So that makes me doubt myself a bit more than I'm used too.

futur plans : I think I'll stick to boots or anything enclosed foot. First because I don't feel like watching my own skin (not yet) and also because I think it easier to walk (tell me if I am wrong).So here are 2 models I'm lurking that are in my size that I could find nearby

see ya!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I think those are awesome.  Not my go to usual going out style you can see in my albums and posts but I have some similar and would even get those on the picture. Would look awesome with skinny jeans or leggings. 

5 minutes ago, CAT said:

I think those are awesome.  Not my go to usual going out style you can see in my albums and posts but I have some similar and would even get those on the picture. Would look awesome with skinny jeans or leggings. 

I've seen your pics, dude in all respect your legs look almost better than my ex girlfriend and I say almost only because you are a man! Nice heels too, but way too flashy for me right now... Maybe one day

• Like 1

Thanks for the compliment.   I have had a lot of great compliments and conversations.   Much more fun now.   The New Year's Eve shoes were the flashiest I own and got the most compliments if any outfit I have worn.   And the fact that I am dressed as a guy in s skirt and heels never once trying to pass as a girl or look fully dressed as one, girls I pass tell me that my legs are better then there own.  LOL!!!!!   Don't wait til your old like me to have fun, I wish I would have started years ago!