Cheap large size stilettos

Strutter

High heel designers have presented a lot of shoes that are usually copied. If it weren't for the fact that most of the present designer styles haven't been luring my interest to buy them for the last couple of fashion cycles, I'd probably be in a lot deeper debt. So I guess I should be thankful for the top designer's thinking and the copiers that follow them.   

Ordering from a place that advertises size 10.5Uk = size 15 US with no size charts or other information is generally going to be a huge dissapointment. Whatever size chart you look at, their comparison is so different (Chinese sizing is always a bit risky anyway) and theirs is off the wall.  And Aliexpress sizes are all so small.  I have successfully ordred from chinese sites including Ali-express etc but only after a lot of emails back and forth. If the responses aren't sensible and clear, I drop them. Even when the responses are very clear and concise, I reckon 20% of the time it goes wrong and sending stuff back to China just isn't worth it so I've suffered it as it's so cheap it's worth chucking out 20% of your orders.

Onlymaker  or onlymakerstore.com (don't go custom made - just click on the shop button for aound $60 shoes) make some great stuff, but they're a size small i.e. order one size larger than your size. But their size chart by foot length is accurate - My feet are 11 3/4 inches long and their size 15 fits fine - just as their chart. But again, I've bought 5 pairs of theirs and 4 are amazing - sturdy, just as shown, and really comfy, but one pair went in the bin. And their heel heights stated are stupid, e.g. they state 3.5in height on a really high looking shoe but god knows how they measure it. So I emailed them in advance and asked what height the heel would be, at the very back of the heel to the floor, for this shoe in this size and they came back with an answer - the site description said 3.5 inch heel but they obviously initially  measured its height between the heel and the sole and it's a sort of a recessed heel so 3.5 is accurate that way but they said 5.5in at the very back of the heel to the floor which was exactly what I wanted in their size 15 - size US 14, UK 12 and it was correct when it arrived.

In summary, I buy from them as China makes some great stuff, but you have to drag a decent description out of them and be prepared to junk something now and then in order to benefit in the long term

So in summary - ask them all the questions you're not sure of and if they don't answer coherently, be prepared to be dissappointed, or lucky.

I had a disappointment the first time I bougth a US12 pair on aliexpress. They were smaller than US9.

Next I understood that you have to look at the length to get it right. 28,5 cm is nice for me, so there it is. Forget about the size.

If you see larger sizes than US13, this is likely to be "chinese US", which means "Chinese US16" = real US13.