Well worn heels

Danvan1600

You work a gravel pit in those. Honestly there is sort of something truly hot or sexy about well worn heels as long as the wear signifies consistent use.

The  idea of a pair of shoes that are sexy and yet still comfortable enough to be worn so much is pretty great. 

These look to have been deliberately beaten up. 

Not deliberately at all my doctor recommended heels as a cure for lower back pain as I wasn't using the lower mucles in my back but can't wear anywhere other than disused roads etc as no one knows about it so can only go where no ones around and just slowly progressed from not replacing the tips

Yes there is something to be said about well worn high heels, but this looks more like abuse. Then again, they did hold up quite well under the circumstances. I'd have thought the spike heels would have broken or at least bent their lower shafts. There are rugged high heels that are better made for laborious work of manually heavy construction jobs. Sydheel posted his wearing a pair of tan boots on the 4th of January, 2016 from the land down under thread that you might consider an option to wear other than demolishing a pair of spike heel pumps.

• 3 weeks later...

A pair of wedges may be the answer. The greater surface area on the sole may prolong the wear of your heels as well as give you better stabilty while walking but still giving relief to your lower back.