Hello to everyone at HHPLACE. Fashion blogger here

Hello everyone, I feel very privileged to be accepted for this community and forum. I am a fashion blogger, focusing on designer high heels, celebrity styles and looks, and my own fashion experiences. I buy high heels, and bags to review, then once my review is complete, they are available to be brought (I put them on ebay or can be brought privately). I really like to review as many different designers, styles and colours as possible. :) 

Happy New Year :)

Hi Chris,

first of all: welcome to high heel place!

I just did take a look at your website / blog and do have one question, as I am currently considering to start a blog of my own: How do you deal with image copyrights? - You clearly shoot the pics of the shoes yourself, but you also show e.g. celebrity pictures in your blog, which you did not take. Do you buy licenses for these pics or do you ask their respective copyright holders whether you can use them? -- I am located in Germany, where this is a big problem for bloggers, as there are law firms that specialize in suing bloggers who do not hold all licences for the pictures they use in their blog.